thirty eight, would you?

chapter thirty eight, would you?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Felicity's eyes shot wide open. She recognised that voice anywhere.

Finn had told the lighting director to dim the stage lights and surely enough, Matt was standing in front of her, eyes locked.

"What would it take for me to forgive my exes? I think it depends on who I'm forgiving?"

Felicity took out her earpiece to hear him better over her heart pounding in her ear. It really was Matt in front of her. She no longer had to cling onto the memory of them in Boston, standing in the hallway.

He was standing right in front of her.

"Let's say it was the most recent guy you were rumoured to be with—"

"His name is Matt Sturniolo." A fan finished his sentence, unaware she was standing next to him as it all unfolded.

"Right, thank you, let's say it's Matt Sturniolo, what would it take for you to forgive him."

She looked up and rubbed her chin teasingly before answering, "it's less of me forgiving him and more of him forgiving me for everything I've put him through."

"What if—"

"Hey!" A guard shouted from the side, "One question per person!"

"Oh right, thank you for reminding me but I'd like to hear what he wants to ask." Felicity smiled at the guard who nodded in response.

"What if he forgave you? Then apologised for being a dumbass, got on his knees and begged you to be with him, allowing you to write as many songs about him as you'd like to. Would you accept it?"

It was unnatural for the crowd to be this quiet, as if everyone was anticipating what Felicity had to say.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Yes, I believe I would."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Felicity gestured at Juliette to prompt the first girl to ask her question again.

"So your discography is about LA and the guys you've dated have broken your heart, have you ever thought of moving away to another city?"

"I think after my tour is over," Felicity stared straight at Matt and grinned, "I'll be moving to New York."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Twitter

Teaspilled on ig
@teaspilled

Drama seems to follow Felicity around but so far her performance at iheartradio has been crickets. Was it really just a concert? Let us know if you have any information.

354 comments     32.1k retweets     67.2k likes

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Reddit

r/felicitychen
posted by username

To everyone who was at the iheartradio concert, we know what happened at the end

Can we all agree to never talk about it? I think we should wait for Felicity to reveal it to the public.

username
Hi I was at the concert and a group of us had agreed this will never be spoken about until Felicity releases it herself

username
Even though I'd kill to find out what happened, I respect Felicity so I think everyone will agree that we will wait for her to speak up about it on her own time
username
Same here, especially after everything she had just gone through

username
Does the other fandom know about this?
(I didn't want to say which because it would ruin the point of this)
username
I'm in that fandom as well and everyone I know who's a fan has agreed to keep this quiet, anything for Felicity

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Sorry if you haven't seen Notting Hill because this scene was ripped out right from the movie but I'm also not sorry because what are you doing with your life?!