"Sweetheart are you ok?" Lia asked leaning on the counter.

"Yea I'm ok. I might be back later though will you let me know if he pops up?" I asked her and she nodded suspiciously.

"Is Rafe ok?" She asked and the pit in my stomach just grew deeper.

"I'm not sure.." I told her and it was quiet in the small restaurant, minus Craig screaming at his tv.

"I'll see you later ok." I said as I quickly left.

As I got in my car and started to drive, I felt my foot on the gas getting heavier.

I sped down the winding roads trying to get to Barry's as quickly as possible.

And once I pull up I saw Rafes truck. Of course.

I slammed on my break and threw the car in park. I jumped out of the car already feeling the tears well up.

Before I could even make it inside, Rafe was in front of me. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me back towards the car.

I gasped at the feeling myself being slammed against his truck.

"What the fuck are you doing here." He said with a look on His face I'd never been the cause of.

My words were caught in my throat as his grip on my wrists got tighter.

"Rafe your hurting me." I squirmed under him trying to get away.

"Answer the question." He said still not letting up.

"I texted you wanting to see you." I told him.

He stared at me for a moment before sighing and letting go. I instantly rubbed my wrist trying to relieve the pain.

I'd never been nervous or scared of Rafe. But now I was. In this moment I felt I'd never been more scared of something in my life. It was also pain not knowing there was a side to my boyfriend that made him like this. Made him hurt me with out hesitation.

He paced back and forth running his fingers through his hair.

"How many times Y/n?" He asked and I was confused as I felt tears slipping down my face.

"What do you-"

"How many time have I told you to never come here! No matter the consequences you never come here!" He yelled at me.

"I didn't know where you we're-!" I felt my body press against the truck again as he gripped my face hard.

"That was a mistake Y/n. A really big-"

"Yo chill the fuck out man! Yo hello!" Barry came outside and pulled him away.

"Dude your scaring her man what the fuck. Bro you don't want to do this, that's your girl remember. Your queen right? Just like you told me?" Barry said as I allowed my body to slide down the side of the truck, letting my head fall in my hands.

I sobbed quietly as Barry made Rafe go inside.

"You good ma?" I heard next to me.

"Just leave me alone." I told him.

"Look I know I'm not your favorite person but let me at least see your face." He said nicer than I'd ever heard him speak.

I sighed and looked up at him. He pushed my hair back and didn't cringe but basically did.

"It might bruise but it'll be ok. Just put some ice on it." He said as I wiped my tears away.

"Thanks." I stood quickly and got in my car with out another word.