Letters🩺

Thea is in love with Clarke, but she doesn't know that. Thea writes letter after letter but never shows them to her as it's just a way for her to get her emotions out. Thea goes out on a dangerous mission and leaves behind the letters for Clarke to find. An unrequited love type story. Also mentions of suicide and death ⚠️

POV 3rd Person

Thea is in love with Clarke, but she doesn't know that. Thea writes letter after letter but never shows them to her as it's just a way for her to get her emotions out. Thea goes out on a run with Bellemy, Ravin, Octavia and Monty and while they're gone Clarke is looking for something in a storage room with lots of book which just so happens to be Thea's hide out and finds a wad of letters.  She starts to read them and realized they are for her and from Thea after ready a few she puts it together. She has always liked Thea but didn't know Thea was in love with her. Thea gets hurt and when they come back Clarke goes to find her, but Bellemy tells her she's in medical. Thea ends up dying and Clarke is devastated but Thea also knows Clarke loves Lexa, so she tells her to go to her and that it was ok. 

Dear Clarke,

This is kind of weird, I know, but I can't seem to find the courage to tell you I think you're magnificent. Your beauty is unmatched and your heart is so big. You're stubborn, a leader, healer... It's been a few weeks since we landed on the ground and I can't seem to stay away. Yes, I "accidentally" hurt myself a lot just to see you. I know it's stupid but your smile lights up a room and your touch brings comfort. I just hate that Finn gets to have you and hold you. He doesn't deserve it. But alas what do I know? I'm just a stupid girl who everyone ignores because they think I'm weak. I'll change their minds... Your mind.

Love, Thea

Thea is head strong and strives to prove others wrong when they think of her as weak. So when the opportunity to become strong came around she took it. Octavia told her about the grounder, Lincoln who has been training her and she asked if she could come with her one time and Octavia agreed. That one meeting turned into multiple and soon Thea and Octavia became fierce warriors. When the grounders attacked their camp Lincoln had taken Octavia with him and Thea stayed, because of Clarke, to protect their home. The grounders were impressed with her. Anya was impressed. They had found peace somehow and formed an alliance with the commander to take down the mountain after some of our own had been captured. Anya insisted on training her and she eventually became her second. Octavia became Indra's when she came with the commander. Everything was going great, all but a certain blonde. She was still scared. Weak to tell her she loves her. She had been writing letters since they came down from space but never found the courage to tell her. She was too late and she knew that. She saw how close the blonde was to the commander and it was then she knew she was never going to be noticed by the blonde. Never going to be loved by her. She was foolish to think otherwise. She started to get reckless on missions, took as many as she could to be away. Octavia was worried. Anya was worried, but she didn't not care. She tried to stay as far away as possible from the blonde beauty but she always seemed to be in the healers tent and the blonde always found her way there every time Thea was in there. Clarke would.tell her how stupid she was or how she was being reckless. She said she worried but Thea did not care. She only worried because she was obligated to the 100. She didn't care for Thea, so Thea started to hide her injuries or take care of them herself. Clarke thought Thea had listened to her warnings and was happy. She did care for Thea. When they landed Clarke felt a pull towards her but she pushed it away to be a leader to her people. She didn't want to see the brunette hurt.

Months passed and the rest of the ark came down and eventually the mountain fell. Not without heart ache and losses in both sides. Peace was finally setting in amongst the clans and everyone was happy... But behind some smiles there were ghosts that haunted both Thea and Clarke on the deaths and people they had killed. It had been Clarke and Thea who had killed more than 300 innocent people. Clarke got comfort from Lexa, from her mother. Thea got nothing because everyone thought is was Clarke alone. Know one cares about Thea's hurt. Thea had nothing, Anya had been killed in her arms. Octavia was with her brother, Lincoln and Indra. She was alone.