The blood is leaking from the one side of their head as win hits eye and saint hits her father very hard, whereas zee bright is admiring their lovers violent side where gulf pouting like a baby...

Zee/bright :- hot... 'absentmind'

Gulf :- I too want to have some fun... 'pouting'

Sanit :- stop pouting, you are a mafia leader not a baby then behaviour like leader... 'while rolling his eyes'

Win :- and phi we don't want to waste time in useless conversations so we start doing what we love... 'innocently'

Gulf :- whatever now it's my turn... 'cheerfully'

Zee :- damn bright they are scary especially mew's baby, look at him a second he was acting innocently and now the look his face is expressionless... 'whispering'

Bright :- i think phi we will not get chance to torture them, they are enough... 'replied while whispering'

Gulf :- you piece of shits, you guys must be happy to know my full name (smirked) so let me introduce myself to you guys so yes I'm Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong, the owner of Traipipattanapong estates well known surgeon but what you guys don't know is I'm the second most powerful mafia leader in the mafia world..... 'angrily'

Saint :- ohh got scared but no need for it's not complete yet, you guys must have heard the name 'kana' it's him, the second most powerful mafia leader who owns the second most dangerous mafia group...

Mr Langkapin :- the red fox...

Win :- bingo!! you are not that dumb, phi he is more intelligent but useless... 'sarcastically with smirk'

Gulf didn't want to waste his time and energy on Mr Langkapin as his mean target is only eye, he emotionlessly started walking towards the eye, he bent down to her level and stared straight in her eyes with hate and disgust...

Gulf :- now you will see what this bitch can do with you... 'mockingly while standing up'

Gulf harshly kicked the chair in which eye is tires, she fell on the ground with the chair where her head forcefully touched the ground only her screamed in pain is heard, gulf clutches her hair tightly making her gron in pain while gulf look straight in her eyes with hate...

Gulf :- you dare to blackmail me, you dare to drag my bunnies (win saint) in these mess, moreover you have guts to claim what is mine, you bitch...

Eye :- do you think I'm scared of you, mew is mine...

Gulf :- 'angrily' you still have guts to claim my man as yours, p'zee knife... 'in authoritative tone'

Zee gave him a sharp knife, gulf smirking looking at the eye who is now shivering in fear, he traced the knife on her face and start cutting her cheeks roughly, then he traced the knife on her leg and without any mercy he stabbed on her both thighs to the toes, blood is leaking from her legs whereas her father looking at them with horrified face...

Win saint showed thumbs up to gulf whereas zee bright slow clap for him, with smirk gulf in between the father daughter duo and stand with cold straight face, his aura is dark, no expression on his face...

Gulf :- did you guys enjoy the show but wait i have more shows for you all... 'smirked evil'

Mr Langkapin :- please leave my daughter... 'in pleased tone while crying'

Gulf :- hmm, i have nothing against you Mr Langkapin but i can't spare your daughter...

Eye :- dad no need to beg in front him for me, he is nothing don't be scared...

Mr Langkapin :- are you losing your mind, kana please i beg you do whatever you want to do with me but please let my daughter go...

Eye :- dad no, i don't give a fuck to him, lety mew come and see what he is doing with us...

Gulf :- 'smirked' as if i care and for you Mr Langkapin just wait for your turn, my mew will deal with you...

With that gulf slowly turned to the eye side and roughly tightly held her face in his hand and again started tracing the knife on her face and without any warning he forcefully open mouth and started making small cuts on her tongue...

Gulf :- now I'll see how you can take my mew name from that dirty mouth of your...

The eye is crying in pain, she is trying hard to reply to the gulf but the pain she is experiencing is unbearable, but she still doesn't give up on mew where her father is crying silently seeing her daughter's condition...

Eye :- 'with great difficulty' do you think mew will like you, he will never ever like someone like you... 'while stuttering'

Gulf :- do you think i care about anything like that, you know what eye, love doesn't only mean to live together, it's also mean to understand and respect your love one feelings and decisions...

Eye :- do you think mew love's you, when he came to know what you have done with me he surely is going to regret choosing you over me... 'said in anger tone while stuttering with a lot of difficult'

Gulf :- my love for him is not like you bitch who wants him for his power and money, you love him with conditions but my love is unconstitutional, my love gives him freedom to decide or choose whatever he wants, my love respects his decisions whatever he makes, my love for him is nothing but selfless, pure and unconditional without any expectations in return... 'sincerely'

Eye :- you are nothing but a devil...

From no where the deep dark cold authoritative voice speaks in between holding so much dark aroma in it and which is non other then mew, he was there from the starting and silently watching everything as he just came after few minutes when others start torture them which of course didn't know his presence, he don't want to distribute them but when eye start rising questions on his love for his baby he couldn't hold himself back and interrupted in between...

Mew :- and i love my baby devil the most...

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in the next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕