Brian held me protectively behind him while James dragged Marcus outside, slamming the front door behind him. If he wasn't such a big guy I would have been concerned.

"Why did you say that?" Brian whirled around and I was surprised to see the accusatory look on his face.

"Brian-"

"He could have killed you, he would have wrung your neck if I wasn't here," He ran his hands through his hair and fidgeted.

"I could handle myself,"

"You keep saying that Lydia but you need to learn the shit that comes out of your mount affects those around you,"

"Why didn't you tell me," I said abruptly, not wanting to continue that other conversation.

"Don't change the subject,"

"I asked you a question Brian, you knew that night, you told Melvin that he couldn't have known and then you left. If you knew why didn't you tell me,"

"Why did you say that shit about Damon Rodriguez," He questioned.

"Does that matter right now?" I stuttered.

"Yeah Lydia have you been screwing around with him?" His voice raised in pitch and I stepped back.

"I will deal with that later Brian right now I need to know why they didn't tell me about Ronnie," I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"There's some things your brother didn't want you to know," Brian said slowly.

"What else hasn't he told me?" I was outraged.

"Lydia its not my place to say, if you weren't running your mouth your brother could have explained it to you," he snapped.

"Oh god he's going to kill me," I felt dizzy, the reality of what I said to my brother hit me and I nearly ran out the front door after him.

"Slow down, let him calm down," Brian caught me by the arm and pulled me back.

"No I need to go explain before he calms down!" I ripped my arm free and sprinted out the front door where I saw James hado a firm grip on Marcus' arm.

When he saw me his eyes widened and I did the only thing I could, I lunged and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I snapped, I'm sorry, please don't kill me," I felt his hard muscles contract and slowly relax until he put his arms around me.

He pushed me back with anger still evident in his eyes.

"What the hell was that Lydia?" I was relieved he chose to comment on my behavior rather than what I said. I knew I had to pay for it eventually but the longer I could put it off the better.

"You didn't tell me Marcus," My voice was low, I was trying not to provoke him.

"I didn't need to tell you, it didn't concern you!"

"I had to find out from your girlfriend Marcus! What the hell!"

"Lacey told you?"

"How else would I find out?" He was such an idiot.

"I thought, I thought-"

"What?"

"I thought Ronnie told you himself, is he here?"

"No did you invite him?" Was Ronnie coming?

"Melvin might have, I'm gonna go kick his ass," Marcus started up again and James was immediately by his side pulling him back from the house.

"Come on Marc lets get out of here until the party starts, Brian and Melvin can handle it until we get back and you calm the fuck down," James tried reasoning with Marcus.

"Fine," He allowed and headed towards James' jeep.

"I have to talk to Ronnie anyway," I sighed.

"No I don't want you near him," Marcus whirled around and stalked toward me.

"Marcus please I just need to talk to him!"

"Fine-fuck- fine, just go to Melvin first," He snapped and jumped into the car.

I walked back to the house with a renewed anger, now that Marcus was taken care of I was going to go kill Melvin.

"Melvin!" I yelled.

"Why are you yelling?" He squinted at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I grabbed a nearby pillow and smacked him. He looked to the girl next to him and smiled apologetically before taking the pillow and shoving my face in it.

He dragged me, face still in pillow, into the living room.

"What the hell?" He threw me on the couch and stood in front of me.

"Ronnie, you didn't tell me about him," I hissed and smacked him in the stomach.

"I-" He paled.

"What?" I snapped, it seemed all my brothers were becoming speechless.

"Shut up," He pushed me and say next to me, "Marcus didn't want you to know, what else was I supposed to do."

"Why can't you be friends with him?" I asked softly.

"Lydia you know we can't have him around. And he called you a whore, your my sister Lydia, family over everything," He clenched his fists at the memory.

"I know, I just feel bad, I need to talk to him.

"I guess now you have your chance," He muttered and I turned to see Ronnie Morelli standing behind me.

Hey guys sorry I cut it off randomly, in in a coffee shop in New York and I really just wanted to update so it wasn't so much of a gap in updates.

Who do you think the mystery guy from the beginning is ? Lol I'm taking guesses