CHAPTER 38

It was evening time, the time for recess finally, she could see many students rushing for their home, library or evening schools.

On an usual day she would have done the same but today was different. How? she had to meet someone.

It has been three days since she learnt about the wedding proposal of Mr Kim and it had been haunting her since then. Hence finally gathering courage she decided to take this step.

With proper planning and continuous cramming from the paper she prepared for the conversation. She was almost ready.

The taxi pulled over at Kim company's office and she stepped out. Shoving the paper in her bag along with her test papers, that doesn't had oh so good marks.

Atleast she scored better than Jungkook.

"Are you looking for someone?" the man at the reception asked when he saw her hesitant and searching for someone.

"Kim Seokjin?"

"Uhm. I had a meeting with Mr. Kim Seokjin"

Lie. She had none. It was difficult enough to reach here.

"Can I know your good name, please" he requested after typing something.

"Kang Y/n" he nodded.

"When you arranged the meeting" he asked and she thought for a moment.

"This morning. It's not work related" she told him and he nodded again.

"Here we go Miss. Take the 5th elevator. Straight to 15th floor. Ask the lady for Sir Kims office"

"Thankyou" Y/n gave him a bow and followed his instructions.

Now if she never contacted Jin then how she got the appointment. Well she might be awkward among humans but she does understand patterns. And it wasn't that hard to get into system and arrange a meeting in his free times.

Now she can only hope that he won't throw her out.

As the man said she saw a lady in an open office area behind the table. When Y/n approached her she was still busy in her work.

'Ahem'

"Yes?" the lady looked at her sharply. Y/n was still dressed in her uniform.

As she had no notice of someone visiting her boss. And it is unusual for someone to reach here without prior notice.

Y/n can change the schedule from system but Jin's secretary still prioritised paper.

"I had to meet Mr Seokjin"

"Do you have any appointments or are you a family member?"

Family? nah she is anything but that.

"Yeah I made an appointment this morning"

It was sure the girl was lying but she had read enough fanfictions to not act on her own.

"Give me a second" the secretary said as she went to ask about the matter from her boss leaving y/n thinking 'What if he denies to meet her'.

But luckily she was let in.

She talked about their parents with him. Seokjin was easy to talk and he understood what  she wanted to say.

In next few days, The Kim brothers along with y/n planned everything.
And that's how they were invited to Summer house and their parents were given the surprise.

______________________________________

"Bitch! Let's go" said Jungkook as he dragged Y/n by her hoodie's cap in different direction than others.

_________

"Wow" Mr Kim and Mrs Kang complimented the aisle and stage.

They were led to the stage and the chairs around were now occupied by guests, in this case the hosts themselves

They were led to the stage and the chairs around were now occupied by guests, in this case the hosts themselves. Except Yoongi who had to go pick his Uncle.

"Welcome, loved ones" Jungkook spoke from middle of altar as the couple walked together.

He was dressed in black tuxedo with Y/n by his side in green knee length gown

Y/n :- "Lovely guests keep your phones aside and cameras ready to capture the special moment of Kang Ju hyun and Kim Junho"

The couple smiled at the two wedding officiants.

Soon the ceremony started.

"Do you Mr Kim Junho take my Mom Kang Ju hyun as your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love and comfort her, in sickness and health, in sorrow and joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

Jungkook recited the same for Mrs Kang.

"I do"

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"By the power vested to us, We pronounce you both as Husband and Wife" both said at same time.

"You may hug each other".

They (Jk and yn) looked around ensuring noone is there before speaking next words, "You may kiss your bride".

As soon as they finished their eyes were covered by their elder siblings.

After this Wedding cake was cut where unlike before the youngers didn't missed to fight.

As they argued over who choosed the design and who selected the flavour.

______________________________________

I don't even know why this is turning so boring.

Honestly the chapter was interesting when I thought of it.