CHAPTER 10

The titanium grey coloured Bugatti Divo stopped in front of club Arina soon joined by a Harley Davidson.

Two boys came out of the car and motorist also stood beside them.
Trio made their way inside. Bouncers didn't bothered to stop the familiar faces.

Boys went to the VIP section directly avoiding the drunk crowd. One of them winked at a group of girl making them go crazy.

"Jin.., I thought you decided to ditch us" a man in his mid twenties welcomed Jinwoo in a bro hug.

"How can I miss this, Johnny" Jinwoo replied.

The guy hugged other two as well.

"This is Ten" he intoduced another guy who was wearing similar leather oufit with a poker face.

They did handshake with him as well.

"Lucas and Yuta are waiting for us ,let's go"
He led them to an elevator that stopped at an underground hall.

Two more guys joined them. One of them was looking behind them. Jinwoo raised his brows at his act.

"Yuta??"

"Oh. sorry. I thought Eun and Hae would give me a visit but its only you three,My bad" He spoke looking somewhat disappointed.

"Even i thought i don't have to see your annoying face but here you are. We can't help it, can we?" Moonbin replied in the same sad tone.

MJ elbowed him to which he only shrugged.

"Why don't you let us get the deals today and i will help you meet them" Jinwoo said to the guy named Yuta.

He chuckled "Being smart like always jin" he thought for a moment "Ok Deal" with this he walked away after giving him a playful salute.

"I hate him" Moonbin said annoyed.

"Control your tongue bin. He is still my gang mate. And leader won't like this" Johnny said in a calm yet threatening tone.

"Don't mind them . You know how much they like playing around" Jinwoo tried to ease the situation.

"Why don't we go for some games" MJ suggested in order to change the topic.  He was successful as Johnny started to blabber about games they can play, back to his jolly self.
Lucas took Moonbin towards bar for some drinks while others made their way to one of the tables.

This club, Club Arina was owned by Johnny's boss who is also running a mob named NCT,  even though they aren't much active like others, they had great relations with everyone giving everyone reasons to attend parties thrown by them.

They mostly controls clubs, illegal gambling  and prostitutions.

After one or two matches of blackjack, 
Ten informes them that the dealer has arrived.
MJ saw the foreigner going inside the room with Yuta and some other men.
NCT's men informed everyone who came for the deal. Jinwoo  also went in with Johnny, MJ and Moonbin were still in halls engaging themselves in drinks or games but they kept their guard up.

"I think it's Phil who won this year" Lucas was talking about motorsports winner and how he was expecting someone else to win.
"that freak surely cheated".

"This cocktail is refreshing" Moonbin said trying to change the topic due to  his drunken state Lucas didn't seem to mind.

"That's  special we prepared for you guys" he told proudly.

MJ now joined another table since Jinwoo would take time, he will spend this time in collecting some information. Alcohol makes anyone vulnerable.

Jinwoo was in the room, just in front of him was his  biggest rival, Steven,  both were glaring at each other until the dealer started speaking.
"Fabarm FP6, combat shotgun. 6.6lb barrel 20in. 12 gaudge catridge. priced  $925.75"
"Next is this Dan KO3ES. 41magnum. it's best feature is it's light recoil, with an excellent trigger and fast lock time. A/21 shroud at the decent price of $1730."