A New Adventure:

Things are about to pick up! 

Also, For those on instagram and on here to gave such encouraging messages, Thank you! I guess I should explain. 

My mother had cancer twice over the course of the last three years. It came the first time, they did surgery, it came back again. Same thing again. Then she was given the "NED No evidence of disease". Pretty much meaning she was cancer free. Every year after a patient is declared NED they still get a checkup. The doctor will test their blood to see if the cancer has stayed away. Last year my mother had hers checked, it was at 0. Which was awesome. No cancer indicated. However, this year it was at 3. That's not necessarily bad but it's less than ideal. A three doesn't mean the cancer has come back. It could mean a number of things. It could be from stress or the wrong dosages of her medications. We are praying its one those options. 

Please keep my family in your prayers. We are all a little discouraged but we know God has a plan <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ch.6-

~Lillian~

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked quietly.

Arwen stopped writing and froze.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to touch any nerves," I quickly apologized.

"I am," She smiled.

I was puzzled. I had never seen her with any ellon in the valley. "Surely it isn't Lindir?"

"Oh no. His name is Estel."

" You don't have to talk about it," I replied.

 "It's perfectly alright. I am not sad because of him but the fact that I cannot be with him right now. He's a dunedain ranger in the north country of Arnor."

"A mortal," I heard myself say quietly.

Arwen stood and walked over to the balcony doors. After she opened them she turned and smiled, "He's so wonderful. Strong, brave, and very caring. I think you would like him."

"He sounds wonderful."

"Oh he is. He grew up here in the valley. Aragorn has been good friends with my brothers since they were elflings."

Arwen sat down on the chair across from me, "Speaking of love. Do not think sister that I haven't noticed that you have had your head turned by a certain prince."

I blushed.

"It's Legolas isn't it? You like him."

"No, I do not. He's just a friend," I smiled.

"Oh yes. A very handsome friend who's obsessed with you," Arwen giggled.

"He's very nice and I am sure he will make some elleth very happy one day."

"He only has eyes for you. Have you not noticed how he stares at you?" Arwen sounded excited. "Elladan told me all about it."

"I'm sure your brother is simply making jokes."

"Legolas has always been very distant from others. The fact that he has taken an interest in you is most unusual," Arwen prodded.

Our conversation was interrupted by Elrohir.

"Lillian, My father would like to meet with you," He turned to his sister. "This is for you." Elrohir passed Arwen a letter.

She grabbed it from him with a happy gasp, "It's from him!"

Elrohir and I left Arwen to read her letter in private. 

          He seemed bothered as he led me down the hall.