FTRS as WCBH* lines

Ok yeah I know most of you probably think that the movie We Can Be Heroes is cringy and childish.

But with all due respect, (if yk yk) I DON'T CAREEEE!!!!!
CAUSE I LIKE IT! SURE IT'S CRINGY! BUT LIKE, IT'S A GOOD MOVIE! SO LIKE IT OR NOT THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE CAUSE I LIKE WCBH AND FTRS IS GONNA BE SAYING SOME OF THEIR LINES.

I rest my case.

On with the lines :)

In a meeting with Flora:
Flora: *realizes that Elise isn't there* Call [Elise].
Mara: It's before noon ma'am, [she] won't be awake. Flora: WAKE [HER] UP THEN!

"Where are we going again and why?"-- Ollie if he was kidnapped.

Gilly in war: "Not worried, not worried"

Harlow to Gilly in FLUNKED: "Are you going to be a PrObLeM?"

Jocelyn after Gilly says that she knows what to do: "No you don't. You have no clue [what to do]!!

Jocelyn and Gilly arguing during a war.
The narrator: "It looks like our heroes are fighting amongst themselves again."

"How did this guy become [king]? He can't even put two sentences together!" --Jax after a royal meeting with another kingdom.

Flora everytime the school is attacked, "Children for your safety we're going into full lock down."

The while crew when Gilly makes a plan, "We're in trouble."

"I can be my true self. And my true self doesn't like you, you, or even you!" --Jocelyn when she's in a mood

Flora in CURSED when she sent them away, "Go through this  tunnel."

The FTRS crews kids in the future "She's right. Our parent always have huge brawls in the middle of the most populated cities!"

"And now he's a toaster" --Jocelyn after hexing Ollie for the 3rd time that day.

The whole FTRS crew when Flora compliments then after they run away to save the city "Wait, so we're not in trouble?"

Jocelyn to Gilly literally anytime in FLUNKED "When i woke up this morning everything was perfect and then you came along and everything's a mess!!"

When Anna went with Rump. "Uh, what do we do now?" --everyone

Um so that's all! Have a nice day!!! (Literally I have not updated this book in so long I can't even-)