¡ { two } !

Author's note- Thanks for the views everyone, it's appreciated and I'm starting an avatar series after this one. The outfit has changed above^-^

 The outfit has changed above^-^

No one's point

Rayne sat inside with a straight face, it has been a few months since the Cullens left Alaska to go back to Forks, Washington. Her glasses slowly leaving her face as she placed them on top of her head, Irina walked in sheepishly. "Morning, sister." Rayne greeted the second tallest blonde. She nodded but couldn't help but laugh at Rayne's dumb attempt at being serious and soon Rayne joined in the laughing.

"What's all the noise about?" The rest of the Denali coven walk in, smiling when they see their two sisters or daughters laughing their asses off.

Rayne couldn't speak and was crying at the moment, whilst Irina was only lightly chuckling. "Ray's trying to be serious." Irina smiled at her youngest sister.

Carmen and Eleazar shared a knowing nod before showing a card, "Edward and Isabella are getting married. Carlisle wishes we be there." Irina and Rayne followed suit as Tanya and Kate had shocked faces. "The human who keeps getting our cousins in trouble?" Rayne furrowed her eyebrows, Nathan appearing by her side in an instant.

"How dare she even marry Eddy." Rayne growled angrily.

Irina had a frown, it wiped off once Laurent peppered her face with kisses. "Please, Ray, it's for our connection with the Cullens." Eleazar kept a straight face. Rayne grunted before stomping upstairs with Nathan holding her hand.

—}{—}{—}{—}{—

Rayne's dress

Nathan's tuxedo

Nathan's tuxedo

Rayne's point

I walked in with Nathan holding my hand, on Irina's right side as she was arm in arm with her mate, Laurent. Didn't want him to die. "Carmen, Eleazar, Rayne, Irina, Kate and Tanya! Thanks for coming!" Esme, the matriarch of the Cullens hugged every one of us. "It's nice to see you both, Nathan and Laurent." Esme smiled.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance, Esme." Laurent nodded his head, Irina adoring every part of him.

"Don't thank me, your seats are behind us in the front right row." Esme ushered us as she continued greeting people and telling them which seats they got. I was nervous, especially around humans. "Don't worry, love, we'll be fine. You'll be fine." Nathan kissed my hand displaying my wedding ring before pulling me closer to him.

I giggled before hugging him and occasionally pecking his jaw.

The music played, signaling Bella was gonna walk out any minute. And as we thought, she was walking out with her dad, arm in arm with her white wedding dress.

Laurent smiled while Irina had a scowl but fixed it to not make Bella run away and hide. She looked scared already, walking the isle. Irina leaned into her mate while I had both of my arms surrounding his muscly biceps. "The dress is pretty." I mumbled, Irina snorts while Kate and Tanya chuckle.

The vows were done and Bella and Edward kissed, I was relieved it was over.

The applause was wide and loud, me and Nathan sharing a kiss while Irina and Laurent were technically making out.

We walked to the reception where Bella and Edward had already gone to. My family were going to greet her. "Bella." Carmen kissed both of Bella's cheeks, "Congratulations." Eleazar hugged Eddy. I held Nathan's arms tightly. "Eleazar and Carmen, right?" Bella asked.

"Hola." Eleazar greeted, "Yes, Eleazar and our cousins are from Alaska. Tanya, Kate." Eddy nodded to my sisters "We've heard so much about you." Kate smiled.

"Welcome to the family." Carmen said something in Spanish.

Irina and I were at the back, Rina glaring at the wolves and I was trying hard not to kill the entire human race. "Irina, Ray, come meet Bella." Carmen gestured for me to walk toward her.

Just as I was going to greet her, Irina shook her head. "I can't do this." Rina stated.

"You promised." Tanya reminded her of the promise she made before we came to this wedding, "They invited one." My eyes landed on a boy who smelled like a shifter. "Iri, it's fine, I've learned my mistakes." Laurent tried to calm Irina down but she looked at him, I took her arm in case. "Why do I always have to be the bad guy?" Laurent stroked her arm, Rina turned to Eddy.

"Irina, he's our friend." Edward stated.

I mentally scowl, turning away from them and hugging Nathan. "They tried to kill Laurent."

"He tried to kill Bella." Laurent looked down shamefully, "I don't believe that,"

"He wants to be like us, to live in peace with humans, with me." Rina looked glossy eyed but I made her step back, so did Laurent.

Irina walked away with Laurent, cursing the world under her breath "Irina!" Carmen tried to stop her, I linked my arm with Nathan's, holding on to his bicep as he kissed my head. "Let's not monopolize the bride, congratulations." I nodded to Edward before looking at the terrified look Bella had on.

"Sorry." Tanya dragged Kate with her to get Irina back before the dancing started.

—}{—}{—}{—}{—