Chapter 18 - The snake and the Eagle

"These spells you use, they were taught at Dumstrang?" Tom asked. "Yes" she lied.

......

The rest of the meeting was quite uneventful, although Ari would have preferred to let the Slytherin boys visit the nurse, which Tom refused. "They will survive," He had told them and asked some of the others to guide them back to the table. 

"If they don't is simply natural selection at this point" Alvin whispered to her, and she could not help grinning.

Back at the table, the group had studied some spells from one of the dark books Tom had on one of the bookshelves. This particular one, Ari already knew and pointed out the miss guidance regarding the wand movement. 

After some hours, Tom dismissed the rest of the guys, asking Ari to stay behind. She contemplated refusing him but decided that she, in fact, was interested in hearing what he had to say. 

"Come, sit" Tom said coldly as he sat down on a couch in the corner of the room. Reluctantly, Ari made her way over to the couch and sat at a safe distance from him. "Yes?" She simply said and met his eyes. Although his voice remained emotionless, his facial expression had changed. She saw the hint of a smirk alongside one raised, perfectly shaped eyebrow. 

"What?" She asked him, feeling a bit uncomfortable under his gaze, which slowly followed her body up and down until it landed on her face again. 

"What indeed" He said, a bit softer, gently moving towards her. "I'm not gonna bite you"

"Ehh" She said akwardly, breking eye contact. He moved his hand to her neck, moving her white hair to her back to expose it. She suddenly felt unsure if he was, actually gonna bite her, and her heart rate started to increase. 

"You were brilliant today" He said, and she twisted uncomfortably in her seat. "I hurt them" She awnsered. 

She felt his hand move from her hair the the back of her neck. "I did promise to try" He said, and she turned her head towards him "What?"

"Your vocabulary seems to be quite restricted this evening" He said, and she could distinguish a hit of amusement in his face. She took a breath. 

"What are you going to try, Tom?"

He did not awnser her, and insted leaned in closer, untill she felt his cold breath on her face. Her eyes reactivly shut and she leaned towards him. His lips touched hers, hungrily and rough. Not at all reluctantly or unsuraly like the last time. Every time he kissed her, is was like it was the fist time. 

Her hand moved on instict to his neck, pushing him closer to her, befor she moved it to run her fingers through his hair. Maybe she was not that against being his, after all. 

His but not HIS. Not his property, just. His. If he was hers too. A few minutes, hours, or seconds passed, Ari could not determine. She felt intoxicated by him. Maybe he had veela in his blood as well. 

A lump formed in her stomach. Perhaps it was time to tell him about it. She knew she was not obligated to, but she did not want him to feel betrayed. 

"Tom" She wispered, and he awnser by grunting softly, deppening the kiss. 

"No, Tom" She said and pressed her hand to his chest. He pulled back slicktly and looked at her trough half closed eyes. She had to draw a breth and clear her throat in order to not throw herself in his arms again. For the love of Rowena, she was pathetic.

"I think I need to tell you something" She quickly stated, before she changed her mid. She could feel him tense a bit under her hand. "It's just, my blood, I have.." She started trying to formulate herself. 

You don't own me, Riddleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें