Spring Dance Festival (Part 2)

"Are you in place," Silver said.

"Yes," Leah responded. She was standing in front of the festival entrance. Like that manger said the festival was held at the main road of town when the sun was setting. Shops and carts opened up and lined the street to serve people with food, fun, and entertainment. At the town square people gathered to watch dancers perform and plays acted. It seemed like paradise for a night. At the entrance was an arc between the two buildings saying Spring Dance Festival. The arc was lined with candles and flowers. Outside the arc, many young boys awaited patiently for their dates to arrive. Among them was a young girl with brunette hair dressed in a red Yukata. Although pretty she looked a little frantic she had gotten there before her date.

"Alright Lets begin," Silver said.

Leah turned the corner and began to walk through the entrance arc. As she walked all the boys who were waiting for their girls stopped to stare at her. They began nudging each other to ask who she was.

"Hey who's the pretty babe over there."

"I don't know man, but damn she's fine."

"Bruh, I'm just saying, she could be bae."

Leah just smiled and waved at them even though is pained her.

"You're doing great," Silver said. Leah had a tiny lacrima communicator in her ear so she could hear him. After Leah had gotten some steps away Sliver slowly tailed her. Maria was in the sky she could get a better view and warn them if anyone was coming.

"Ok just act casual and find something to eat and play a couple of games. Hopefully this will attract enough attention to yourself that you're here alone."

"Alright" Leah answered.

She began her adventure at the candy apple stand.

"Hi! I would like to order one candy apple please."

"Only one for the beautiful young lady, don't you want another for your boyfriend."

"Huh. Wha...What...boyfriend." She didn't know why the question made her so uneasy.

"Why yes. A girl as beautiful as you must have some lucky guy with her."

"Ha Ha, no It's just me." What was the matter with her?

"Keep it together Leah you cant give yourself away that your lying," Silver said.

Right, Leah thought. She paid the man and went on her way. This taste delicious. She continued down the festival road playing all shorts of games and eating all kinds of foods. She went to the meat stand, cake stand, and cotton candy stand.

Its crazy how much she can eat Silver thought. But then again she takes after Natsu.

While eating Leah threw rings, tried to catch fish, and even shot at prizes. She won at all the games and walked away victorious.

"Another Stuffed animal for the single miss," the stand owner said.

"Thank you!"

Her hands where almost full with all her prizes.

"Can I help you with that miss." At tall guy with peach skin, black hair and green eyes called out to her. Is he one of the disciples, she thought.

"No thanks I've got it."

"Ohh but i insist," he said. He reached out to help her but Leah backed away.

"Beat it!" She said. The guy looked surprised and took off without a word.

"What was that! We're supposed to catch one of the disciples, not scare them away!"

"Sorry Silver I just acted on reflex."

"Alright just try to stay calm, remember you want to be taken."

Leah made her way to the town center. In the middle she watched the Sakura dancer, in their beautiful pink costumes. They're amazing. People all around the festival stopped to look at the dancer. They were all captivated by their beauty and skill.

"Silver are you seeing this!"

"Yea they're great."

"Sometimes I wish I could dance like that."

"Really you dance? I couldn't imagine it."

"Why whats wrong with that."

"You and and you uncoordinated self would be too funny to watch."

"Hey take the ba.." Leah stopped mid sentence. When she had turned away from the dancers, she had saw the brunette girl she saw at the festival entrance. She was walking out of the crowd and onto another road other than the main headed for a path in the forrest. But what scared Leah the most were the two punks behind her. They were the same guys Silver and her had see in the restaurant.

They're after her!