Chapter 1: Problem

"arg Leah will you get off of me."

"Only after you take back what you said you Ice Freak!"

"Natsu will you get your daughter off my son."

"Only after your son learns to grow a pear and push off my daughter."

(What happened earlier)

...

"We're back."

"Welcome back Leah and Natsu." Leah walked into the guild with a certain dominance to her. She was about 5'5" 17 year old with purple hair. She was energetic, spunky and dangerous when angry, but overal she was a great person to be around.

"So how did the mission go" Lucy asked.

"It went great mom. We finished it in no time."

"Yea Lucy, that mission got me all fired up!" Natsu said.

"Aren't you getting to old for this" Lucy said.

"No he isn't. Dad's still super strong."

"Even so he still don't heal like you," Lucy said as she got out more bandages to wrap his wounds.

"We're back." A boy stood in the door way. He had jet black hair and blue eyes. He was also 17 and only about and 2 inches taller than Leah.

"Welcome back Gray and Silver." Silver scanned the room and met eyes with Leah. Leah gave a mischievous smile and he scowled at her.

"Haha your late so you lose" Leah said. "Pay up."

"No way am I paying up to you. You cheated and told me the train left and hour after it did," Silver said.

"Huh, It's not my fault you listened to me. It's your own fault for believing me."

"Well not paying you on a technicality."

"What did you say." Leah looked really ticked now.

"You heard me dragon breath. I'm. Not. Paying. YOU." Leah tackled him to the ground.

"Take it back!" she yelled.

"arg Leah get off of me!"

"Only after you take back what you said you Ice Freak!"

"Natsu will you get your daughter off my son," Gray said

"Only after your son learns to grow a pear and push off my daughter."

"What was that you bastard"

"You heard me. I said your son i weak in comparison to my daughter." In the back ground you could hear Leah and Silver rolling on the ground trying to get the other off.

"Huh why don't we put it too the test. $50 bucks says you daughter loses to to my son."

"Deal."

"Get her Silver."

"Don't let up Leah, show'em whose boss around her." Silver finally managed to kick Leah off of him. "I'll show you I'm stronger" Silver said as he threw off his shirt and jacket.

"Thats my boy" Grey yelled.

"Arg thats disgusting," Leah said. Fire started to gather around her fist. "Don't blame me when you get burned. Silver put his hands together.

"Fire Dragon..."

"Ice make..."

"Stop." Lucy grabbed both of their ears. Thats enough fighting.

"Aww Lucy your ruining the fight," Natsu said. Lucy gave Natsu a death glare.

"Am going to have too have to punish you two again?" she said. From under her waitress outfit, she pulled out her whip.

"No ma'am," Leah and Natsu said in unison.

"Goodness, why don't you two ever get along," Lucy said.

"Because I hate him mom. I hate his face, his stupid striping disease, and his Ice-make magic."

"Well your know better. Walking around like you own the place being some bossy and bitc..."

"Thats enough both of you." Lucy was at a lost. She couldn't find a way for them to tolerate each other. Her eyes fixed on the the Job board behind them. She smiled.

"I know what were going to do." She walked over to the Job board, ripped off the first job she saw, and handed it to Leah. "You and Silver are going to work together on this job and your going to learn to like each other by the time you come back," she said. They both looked at her shocked.

"Wait mom you can't be serious."

"Yes I am. Pack you bags because you leave Tomorrow!!"

"I...arg...can't...arg...believe...arg... THIS! ohh my god open a window." Leah flung herself out the train and threw up a little in her mouth. "I hate this." Leah and Silver rode along to their first mission together.

"Haha, you look really pathetic when you your sick."

"Oh shut it. This is the only backdrop to dragon slayer magic."

"Well you should have let Wendy-sama treat your motion sickness before you left." To Leah's left a little pink cat spoke to both of them.

"Mom said Wendy had used her power on me when i was a baby, so it no longer works."

"Sucks for me because you stink" Silver said.

"Shut your fa... arg." Leah threw her head out the window again.

. . .