Spring Dance Festival (Part 1)

"A Dragon he said? Silver do you really think that gang's leader is a Dragon?" Leah asked. The sun was setting as they walked along the paths of the town.The red and orange lights danced across the ground and Leah begin to feel the cold air coming. People in town were closing their shops and Silver even saw some put lacrima locks on their doors.

"Whats going on," Maria asked.

"They seem really afraid," Silver said "This gang must not a joke.They mean business."

Leah, Silver, and Maria hurried and reach their Inn down the road. It was locked at first but once the manger realized who they were she let them in without a second thought.

"Thank goodness you're here, I feel much safer with Fairy Tail Wizards in my Inn," she said.

"We've heard about 'The disciples of the Dragon King,' are they really that menacing?" Leah asked.

"Yes they're terrible! At night they roam the streets looking for people to rob and houses to break in. They already have 5 cases this week where they were involved but no one can catch them."

"Wow that's really terrible, this is worse than we thought," Silver said.

"Definitely! But I'm so thankful that you'll be here during the Spring Dance Festival."

"Spring Dance Festival? Whats that?" Leah asked.

"It's a festival our town holds every spring. Everyone comes to celebrate in the streets with games, food, and shows. These past couple of years its turned into quite fashion show as well. The younger girls wear their beautiful yukatas, trying to get boys attention. I'm afraid those gang members might attack then."

A Spring Festival huh, Silver thought.

"Well now lets get you to your room. I do apologies but at the time we only have one room available," the manager said.

"One room? As if! I can't sleep in a room with him," Leah yelled.

"Yea and its not like I want to sleep in a room with her." Silver said.

"Wanna try that again you Ice..."

"Please, please be quiet. The guest have already gone to sleep and I would rather you not wake them. Now come this way," the manger said. "Also Miss Leah please refrain from talking like that. A young girl like you should be more lady like."

More Ladylike? Leah thought.

They arrived at their room on the top floor. It was a small room with a single bath and desk in the corner. the walls were dark green and the bed sheets a lighter color. The one problem with the room was that there was only one bed in the middle of it.

"There's only one bed!" Leah and Silver said in unison.

"Enjoy your stay" the manger said as she closed the door behind them.

"This is unbelievable," Maria said.

"You're right I can't believe this," Leah said. "Well there is nothing we can do now, all we can do is get some..." she stopped mid sentence as Silver jumped onto the bed. "Hey! What are you doing" she asked.

"About to go to sleep," Sliver answered.

"And where am I supposed to sleep?"

"you can sleep on the other side, I promise I won't take up that much space."

"NOT ON YOUR LIFE!" she yelled as she kicked him off the bed. "Boys sleep on the ground!"

* * *

The next morning Leah awoke to the sunlight peaking through the blinds, and the smell of body odor. When she opened her eyes she saw Silver, shirtless, staring down at her. She was so shocked she couldn't speak.

"Good morning princess," he said sarcastically "You over slept. It's time to go." He turned away from her and put his shirt on.

"Where are we going," she asked. She didn't even want to start a fight this time she just wanted to forget about what she had seen.

"To the dress shop to get you a yukata."

"Why?"

"Because, we're going to the Spring Dance Festival!"

***

"Alright can someone explain to me why were doing this again," Leah asked. She was standing in a dressing room getting measured by the shop keeper behind her.

"36 - 27 - 37, it looks like you have excellent numbers for a girl your size," the lady said as she left.

"Why was even measured isn't it one size fits all?"

"Apparently she need something to go off of," Silver said. "The reason why were doing this is because we need someway to weed out the Dragon's Disciples, and thanks to our informative manager, I thank I know how." The Lady came back in with various different Yukata's and pushed Leah into a dressing room.

"So what do you have in mind?" Leah asked while dressing.

"Well she said that the Disciples will most likely to go after young girls right."

Leah finished tying her dress.

"So I thought it be best to use you as..."

She stepped out of the dressing room.

"Bait!" Silver said as his eyes widened.

Leah was dressed in a light pink yukata with yellow flowers. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and pined with pink clip. The wrap around her waist was of a cool purple and it had been tied neatly in the back. Silver was at a loss of words.

"What are you staring at me for. Look somewhere else," Leah said.

"Leah you look beautiful," Maria said.

"Thank you Maria. You're so kind, unlike this ice bastared over here."

"Perfect..." Silver said.

"Perfect?" Leah repeated.

"Perfect bait," he said. Both Maria and the store owner dropped their heads in shame as Leah hit Silver across the face.

"How dare you call me that!" she yelled.

"Whats your problem!"

"My problem is you making me be bait for the festival. Why should I be bait to lure them out!"

"Best its the best plan I've come up with so far."

"Than make another plan."

"But I have a feeling this one will work. All you have to do is walk through the festival alone and attract attention. Maria and I wont be too far behind. When they come to take you, I'll jump in and we can make them tell us where their hideout is."

"No, there's no way in hell I'm doing this."

"Please"

"NO!"

"Wait, are you the two Fairy Tail wizards?" the store owner asked.

"Yea thats us," Leah answered.

"Please, Please save our town I'm begging you!" The Lady bowed to them. Leah backed up surprised.

"Whats it gonna be Leah? Are we gonna help save them?" Silver said with a sly smile. Leah glared at him because she knew she was backed into a corner.

"Fine! Let's do this!"

***