The Disciples of the Dragon King

"I'll take one of everything" Leah said.

"Seriously" Silver said.

Leah ignored him and continued to point out food to their waiter. After getting off the train she and Silver had made their way to the first cafe they could find.

"Do you want anything Maria" Leah asked her cat. She was short with perky ears and pink fur. She wore a white dress with a purple flower on it.

"Apple pie for me please," Maria said. The waiter looked surprised.

"Did that cat just talked," the waiter asked.

"Yeah, whats wrong with that" Maria asked.

"Ahh nothing" he said as he went to put there orders in.

"So what is it were looking for again, Ice Brain."

"Apparently were suppose to be looking for some special stone that was stolen for a women's house. She told us all the information but we have absolutely no leads." In a few minutes the waiter brought their food and they ate.

"So where should we start looking?"

"I don't know maybe we should ask around town." As they finished, Silver reached for his pocket and realized it was empty. "Where's my cash."

"I don't have mine either. We must have left them on the train," Leah said.

"How the hell are we going to pay for this?" Silver asked. The waiter must of heard them because he walked over and asked "is there a problem here." Silver looked up apologetically.

"It looks like we don't have our money. You wouldn't happen to take an I.O.U??"

The waiter smiled "No sir we don't accept those." He looked between the two, and then kept his eyes on Leah. "But we do, sir, have another way of payment" he smiled as he looked at Leah. She did not like where this was going but knew she had no other choice.

In a couple of minutes Leah, Maria, and Silver were dressed and ready to work the cafe. "A couple of our poster girls are out today so you three will have to take their spots. Have fun." Leah glared at him.

"What the hell is the meaning of this,"she said. She was dress light blue maids outfit, with a short skirt and a top that was clearly doing justice to her bust. She had but her hair up with a blue ribbon and wore white stockings. "I can't believe he made me wear this of all things. Silver can you believe this."

Silver on the other hand was wearing a white button up shirt with a black vest and dress pants. "No i can not, how dare they make me wear such a concealing shirt."

Leah gave up on complaining to him, and instead looked in the mirror. "Well it does look good on me don't you think."

Silver nonchalantly looked at her, " I don't know why they would put such a nice outfit on a cow like..."

"Shut it, you jerk!" she yelled. She grabbed a plate and pushed past him. "Ice freak jerk, I hate your fucking face," she said as she left. They worked the cafe for few hours. Leah as a waiter and Silver as server. Most people who came in were families or couples,and they tipped well, although Leah couldn't keep any of it. Leah's next customers were a group of teenage guys, who were staring at her from outside.Gross she thought.

"Hi! I'm Leah your server. How may i take your order," Leah said.

Leave you perverts.

"Ohh hi Ms. Maid," the first boy said. "I would like a vanilla milk shake with you on top!" The boys laughed.

"Sorry sir, I'm not on the menu."

In your dreams.

"But you could be couldn't you." One of them reached out and rubbed her legs. "Where could I find the special menu." Leah pulled back from him.

I swear to god if i wasn't in debt I'd beat your ass right now.

She laughed. "No such menu exist. I'm gonna have to ask you to try somewhere else." One of the boys got up and came close to her.

"Sorry about my friends they can be a bit aggressive" he said. "If you give us a chance you'll see we are really nice guys." He put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to their table.

Screw this! Debt or not this is too far.

She pushed off his hand and hit him with the back of her tray. "That'll teach you to touch girls with out their permission."

"You bitch," said the guy behind her. He reached to grab her but slipped on the floor. Leah looked down and it was frozen.

"Here's your Vanilla shake sir," Silver said as he poured the drink on top of him.

"Hey these guys are wizards."

"Yay lets get out of here." The boys got there stuff and ran out the door.

"Argg disgusting bastards," Leah said. The manger came out and looked at the mess they caused.

"You... You two are wizards? You wouldn't happen to be here because of the request we sent Fairy Tail."

"Yay we are," Leah said whipping up the floor. "Why do you know anything about the job."

"Well you see, a couple of months ago this gang came into town and started causing havoc around our city. They call themselves "The disciples of the Dragon King," and they think they have authority to do what ever they want. They even started robbing peoples houses. Those boys, are apart of that gang, and we want you fairy tail wizards to stop them."

"Shouldn't you just ask the magic council to take care of this," Silver asked?

"We did but they said they didn't want to get involved because they were already too busy."

"Alright!" Leah said slamming her fist together. "Where are they? We can teach them a lesson right now."

"Thats the thing. nobody really knows where their base is, and even if we did, we'd never attack it."

"Why not," Maria asked.

"Because there's a rumor, that the gang leader is a Dragon!"