Chapter 6

THE BITCH'S REVENGE

Dewana Dwipayana
Part 6

Gayatri's eyelids close with a hissing mouth. Followed by the head looking up while lowering the pelvis down slowly. Enjoying the sensation of penetrating the holes of his intercourse that began to burst, open elastically, along with the size of my male organ.

I myself also lifted my waist a little to help with the importation process, even though I was held back by the ropes. Feels so warm and slippery between the narrow bed at the beginning of penetration.

“Aauuhhh, Johann!” Gayatri screamed as she pressed her hips down even more. Crushing up the rest that is there until it enters slowly bringing together our pubic hairs. I saw him until he was biting his own lips while groping his big breasts and his face was still tight.

A moment later, the woman shook her hips in a circular manner, combined with occasional back and forth motions, and finally lifted her waist up and down fiercely.

Roar after roar took turns bursting from our mouths. Along with the wild treatment of the dance moves practiced by Gayatri.

The longer, the faster. To the extent that the woman's head swayed back and forth monotonously.

To be honest, sex positions like this are not my favorite. With the limited space available, he can only accept whatever Gayatri does. Until then, some time passed, he screamed softly accompanied by a body like it was twitching hard. Her eyes closed tightly and her breath shook her two round breasts. Every now and then it feels like a sucking motion in the hole of intercourse, like a full-fledged pleasure from the soul.

"Why stop Gayatri?" I asked disappointed. "I'm still nothing." Again, I moved this pelvis so that he would repeat the wild dances like before. But the grip of Gayatri's fingers on her chest already means that she has declared herself to give up.

"I-I've got what I want, Johan dear," he said softly.

But I haven't done anything Gayatri! I exclaimed still holding the extreme disappointment. "Do it again... again and again like before, Gayatri. Come on!"

Damn it! Gayatri instead lifted her hips, took out my entire genitals from inside the woman's vagina. Still tightening and pointing loudly up, as if challenging him to immediately repeat the game which -I think- isn't that satisfying yet.

Instead, he slumped limply lying on his back with his legs still clamped. Like a frog, I thought.

"I'm very tired, Johan," he reasoned.

Oh, how selfish. Wasn't the situation I was in now caused by him alone. Now when I want it, the woman gives up.

This is the only ability you have, Gayatri? Stupid! I teased. "A Gayatri who used to tease and invite me to betray my wife, in fact, is just a weak, powerless woman."

Gayatri gets back up, looks at me deeply.

"My wife's bed game is much better than yours!" I added, wanting to humiliate him as low as possible.

Plaque!

Suddenly Gayatri lands her slap on this face. Not too hard, but enough to surprise me.

"Enough!" he said sounding emotional. "Don't compare me with anyone. Including your own wife, Johan"

"But in fact you are a weak woman who doesn't know how to satisfy a man like me. Hahaha!" Timpalku added enthusiasm to make him angry. "No wonder you haven't married in your whole life, Gayatri."

Plaque!

Again the second slap landed firmly on this cheek.

"I decided not to get married because of you, Johan! You have to remember that!" he cried out loud. "For years I waited and imagined that I would live with you, but what in fact? You actually enjoy being with other women. What have I been lacking in you all this time, Johan?"

Plaque! Plaque!

Ah, what a pleasure this slap I received. It's no longer sick, but like getting a payback for what I've done to him for so long. Both a disappointment.

"Ah, dear Johan…." Suddenly Gayatri hugs me tightly. Buried face in the grove of these breasts. "I'm sorry, honey. I'm sorry," he said softly. "I hurt you, huh? Oohh, Iannngg... I'm sorry."

What's this? Gayatri has turned mad? Earlier he slapped me, now even sobbing while crying.

"I love you very much, Johan. I didn't mean to hurt you," he said as soon as he got up and stroked the former slap. "I did this subconsciously. I can't help it when I'm emotional. I'm sorry, okay?"

I don't want to answer. But the movements of Gayatri's body close to my groin below, were enough to make this desire last.

"You want satisfaction? F-fine... fine. I will do it now. The important thing is that you are happy, Johan dear," Gayatri said again as if she was regretting the slap she had just given.

Without being asked, the woman returned to sloshing all over her chest. Playing his tongue swirling licking nipples. Continue down and treat my male organs in such a way with his mouth. Enjoyable, but not as big as the sensation earlier when in the birth canal.

Honestly, for me the oral style is just for a start. More suitable when foreplay, because it will help arouse lust. Moreover, not until the full length of the vital size that I have, dissolved into his mouth. Gayatri only kisses only the part of her head that is still covered by the foreskin. Then pull the skin down so that the inside is clearly visible. Similar in shape to a mushroom but slightly oblong.

If only Gayatri would open these shackles, she really wanted to immediately push her backwards. Then plugging back this vital organ completely into the hole of intercourse, while freely exploring the two breasts with these fingers and mouth.

"Aahhhh…." I moaned again feeling the sensation of a straw from Gayatri's mouth on the tip of the head of my genitals. This time without covering the foreskin.

"Hmmm," she hummed for a moment. He glared at me. "Looks like you need a circumcision, Johan."

Hah? What? circumcised? What for?

"I noticed, you enjoy it more without covering this foreskin," added Gayatri while noticing the shape of my genitals. "Incredible indeed. Very big and long for local people. This is what I have always imagined about you, Johan."

After saying that, Gayatri stepped forward again. Bringing together our genitals like before. Then while keeping the foreskin area pulled down, he slowly inserted the base of my pubic head into his intercourse hole.

"Ahh, John…." the woman groaned. "It turns out... it's better now than before. Aahhhh."

Yes, to be honest, I feel the same way. There is a slight difference from earlier. Now the sensitive area of my cock's head hit me more. The friction with Gayatri's vaginal wall was increasingly felt. Moreover, offset the movement of the buttocks lifted up and down. The faster, the more spur the flow of this lust. Hissing from around the lumbar spine, then running closer to the testicles, until finally….

Seerr! Cret! Crot!

My manic water gushed several times until it was wet and filled Gayatri's intercourse room.

"Are you satisfied, honey?" he asked with a happy grin.

I don't know. Absolutely do not want to answer. Unless closed, enjoy the sensation of releasing this sperm fluid to completion.

Tired? Not so tired. From the beginning of the game only receive, not give. If the satisfaction, of course not optimal. There are still many empty gaps that I have not reached in the art of making love.

Ah, I don't know... this closing of the eyes was apparently continuous, so that in the end I didn't know what Gayatri would do next.

CONTINUED