Chapter 18 - Distracted

Start from the beginning

"I'm talking about getting rid of you the same way I did your foolish mother and your selfish grandmother" this was it!

It's happening.

My eyes sting as tears threatened to fall but I quickly blink and furrow my eyebrows at her "but you're my mother" I attempt to hold her but she pushed me away, rather harshly because I fell to the ground.

"I'm not your mother!" She yells and I scurry on my feet, towering her a few inches "your mother is dead" she laughs and I fight the urge to rip her hair out.

"What are you talking about?" My voice betraying me by cracking.

"Aw, don't be sad, you'll join her soon, okay?" Her evil grin appears on her face again and I almost gag.

"Stop! What are you saying?" my tears were flowing now. I wanted her to specifically say it.

"Rosy...you foolish child. I. Killed. Your. Parents."

Bingo.

I was frozen in place for some reason. Hearing it come from her mouth is a whole new surge of emotion.

I shake my head furiously as she steps closer to me "your dad too and those idiotic friends. Raymond? We were lovers ever since we were in the same foster home but they took him away from me. Your grandmother took him away from me. She separated us" she took another step and I back away making sure she was in the camera frame.

"I vowed to get rid of the people who separated us. And so I incited him to hate his foster family and he was so lost in love that he did everything I asked him to do. When we came of age and I was kicked out of the foster home, we ran away and planned our revenge. Everything worked out perfectly. I got pregnant with Jason which was not supposed to happen but we loved him either way and then came our bundle of joy, Judith" I knew Judith was lying.

I wipe the hot tears on my face and put my hand on my chest to ease the ache.

"Oh Judith was perfect in every way. She looked like you too" she giggles.

She's the real mastermind behind everything. I feel sick and I feel like throwing up.

"Why would you do that?" My voice raspy and almost inaudible.

She steps close to me and tiptoe to my ear "because I can Rosy dear" she pulls away with a smirk and I grit my teeth.

"And your precious mother almost took Raymond away from me. He was starting fall for her. Of course she was in love with your dad and never paid him any mind but how dare she? So I killed her. Watched her burn with my own two eyes. Her precious skin and red hair melting in front of my eyes" I open my mouth to say something but my cookies and orange juice came out and I ran to the bathroom.

Her laughter filling the room as I come back and fall on the foot of the bed "you're psychotic" I tell her as I catch my breath.

"So I've been told" she grabs my hair and I  yell at the excruciating pain "where's the key you brat?" She pulls even harder and I cry louder.

"Please stop!" I beg as I try to free myself from her. For someone so small she had a grip but I wasn't going to let her bully me like this.

I elbow her stomach and she grunts and starts to cough. I took that opportunity to stand and catch my breath.

"You bitch!" She yells holding her stomach as she steps back.

"You're not going to win this time" I tell her as I take a step closer to her. "I'll make sure of it" I was right in front of her now and staring into her dull blue eyes.