Chapter 9 - Tiny Feet

One look and I just knew
it had to be You!

Felix
————

Every time I try to eliminate the thought of her not being real, she finds a way, some way to change my mind

Her voice..now I'm totally shitting myself.

I could listen to her sing all my life.

I couldn't sleep. After Spencer had dropped me off, my uncle had stayed up waiting. He asked were we went and I covered it up with silence, which he manages to understand every time because he didn't push it further. He just shrugged and went off to bed.

And now I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning for how long. Every time I close my eyes, either her face pops up or I hear her voice.

I think I need a doctor. I'm developing two things, it's either insomnia or the worst possible case, feelings.

Right now I pray it's not the latter.

That will be very messed up. I don't need petty things like feelings and crushes to break down everything I've worked hard to build.

With a final sigh, I turn to my wall and close my eyes. I don't try to stop thinking about her this time. I just let sleep consume me.

————

I didn't really like Mondays, or any other day. But I was anxious to get to school.

The reason is totally not because I miss seeing the pretty redhead, definitely not. Or because I'll be seating with her throughout history class. That is not it and I'm not looking forward to it.

I had woken up quite late this morning. I took extra time getting ready because I really wanted to get to school late. I'll run out and avoid questions from my uncle and then find a reason to avoid any questions from anyone as a matter of fact, of why I look the way I look today.

I entered the hall and as planned and expected, everyone was already in class. I walked in the History class pointing a nod at Mr Penny which he replied with a scowl and then stroll to the back avoiding the glances I was getting.

There at the back, the person that has been invading my thoughts was stupidly seated and staring at me with wide eyes and her mouth slightly opened.

I roll my eyes at that, trying to ignore the funny stupid feelings in the pit of my stomach, and took my seat next to her. Her gaze never leaving my face.