·°❃Chapter One❃°·

Flashback

Before 18 years,

"Queen the dark creatures are attacking on our kingdom Alfea"
The guards shouted."that's impossible."Queen Sandara answered"they were banished ages ago"king G-dragon said"I know my king but the guards Spotted them they are heading towards our kingdom"the guards answered.

"My King my Queen we have to take the royal family out of here"General T.O.P said."No we can't leave from here like that we have to defeat them"G-dragon said."But king they are a lot"General T.O.P said."I know but we have to we can't do anything.General, call solar and tell her to take away the princesses from here,and send them to the world called earth with solar. I was having some hints about this but I was not sure that's why I arranged everything that can save the princesses."G-dragon said."As your wish my king"T.O.P said and left.

_______________________

"Solar I am giving my full trust on you please keep my Four princesses safe"Sandara said with full of tears in her eyes."I will try my best my Queen to keep your trust"solar said."hurry up . Get out from here as soon as possible "T.O.P said while walking out from the back side of the kingdom."bye my babies"Sandara said as she kissed the babies forehead."Solar this are the accessories which indicates their power. Please give it to them when they get older.Take care of my princess "Sandara said.

Solar got out of the kingdom from the backside of the kingdom to the forest where a cave is situated which is connected to the world called earth.But that is far away from the kingdom.

While walking in the middle of the forest she saw some dark creatures were heading towards her.That time she tried to hide behind a tree but unfortunately her luck was not with her the dark creatures saw her and started attacking her she started running as fast she could but unconditionally she stepped on a rock and fell down on the ground.

The dark creatures where about to attack her along with the four princesses but suddenly five fairies came and started defending the dark creatures. One of the fairies came and help Solar , solar was shocked and asked"who are you"the fairy said"I am a fairy,my name is Kim Arreum"after that she helped solar but the dark creatures saw her started attacking her.The fairy was putting a shelter for her and told her leave the area as soon as possible.

Hearing that solar began running from their,at the last she came Infront of the cave which is connected to earth . The cave was behind the waterfall.

The cave:

(Imagine that there is a waterfall and the cave is behind it)

Finding no other option she started running from under the water fall with the princesses but before getting under the water fall she covered the princesses with four big banana leaves so that the princesses will not get wet and this time she got her luck and she passed the waterfall successfully.

After getting out of the cave she again saw forest but these time the forest was small so she was able to get out of the forest.She again began walking after walking for more 20 minutes she came Infront of a big city.

She again started walking but this time she was badly exhausted she stopped in front of a big park while breathing heavily."Are you okay?" ??? asked before she can answer she black out.

______________________

(Next day)

Solar's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.Suddenly someone came into my room."Who are you?Do I know you?How did I end up here?"I asked "Well I am Kim Chaerin nice to meet you.You are solar right " she said."How do yo-wait where are the babies?!?they were with me."I asked while panicking."clam done don't be Panic the princesses are alright "she said."ohh.....but how do you know my name and also they are the princesses?"I asked"I am the one who is going take care of the princesses from the next going years. I got order from the king. I am also an inhabitant of Alfea but I live in earth for mor than 10 years for some reasons."

"Ohh so you are the one."I said"Hmm"she answered."Ohh also you have to go back."she added"but the king told me I have to stay here"I said"that a was before but now you have to go back for the kingdom it is in great danger"she said "besides it's king's order"she added"Then I should head back to the kingdom now" then I thought for a second and remembered about the royal accessories and opened them "Chaerin these are the royal accessories please give them to when they get older and please don't tell them from where they belong to they will find out it in their own when the time comes"I said got to princesses room for the last time and started heading to the cave.

(End of Flashback)