CH~25- "GUILTY"

Jungkook's Pov•

"Tae Please Calm down for a moment and listen to me ... " I am scared i know but i want you to talk with me and not just get your way with me like last time .

" What do you want me to listen Jungkook ? Shouldn't you try explaining first what the fuck your were doing with that fucker ? "

seriously..his anger is on top of everything else . I took a deep breath .

" He is just a friend tae-

" RIGHT ? WHAT DID I EXPECT FROM YOU ? YOU ARE ALWAYS LYING TO ME AREN'T YOU ? Do you take me for a fool Jungkook ? " He said as i widened my eyes .

What ..

He grabbed my forearms and pulled me towards him harshly .

Now i was sitting on his lap while he circled one of his arms around my waist holding me tightly .

" Why baby ? Why do you think i am so insecure? You know i don't trust anyone but even then you keep on hiding secrets behind my back and always lie to me. Why ? " he said looking directly into my eyes waiting for answer.

" I-i...i am not lying he is just a friend-

" Oh my god Jungkook . What should I fucking do with you ? I don't have enough patience baby . I already know everything about that fucker. You think you were his friend and i didn't know ? " He said gritting his teeth.

" Tae...you know i never lied about loving you .....why are you so angry about me meeting with someone ...it's not like i was cheating-

" That's exactly i think what you were doing . Talking with him about spending your night with him huh ? Baby did you think i would let that happen ? " His dark aura was making me weak . He slipped his hand inside my shirt .

I was trembling feeling his cold hands touching my bare skin .

"Tae... " He bit my earlobe making me let out a soft moan .

" What are you hiding from me baby ?" He whispered as he pinched one of my nipples earning a high pitched moan .

"Ah~...tae...ahm "
I was so lost in pleasure that i could not form words.

Why is it just like before ? He is again getting his way to me...

" ANSWER ME ! " He bit on my neck harshly. Sucking and creating large hickeys everywhere.

" Ahh..tae...s-stop... " I said which somehow made him even angry.

" Why ? Do you not want me to touch you ? Do you want that fucker Laurier to touch you HUH ? " He started opening my shirt bottons but before he could open the third one i stopped him by holding his hands .

" Just....stop..i-it tae...why are you being like ...this ..? "

" Leave my hand Jungkook ! WHY TF ARE YOU STOPPING ME . DO YOU HATE MY TOUCHES NOW OR WHAT - before he could say anything i hugged him tightly .

" Stop it please...you are just not in your right mind right now...why would I hate your touches ?? I love you Taehyung...and i just want you to love me too...just trust me once a-and ...do it with me ...but not here ..we are in a car tae...." I said as he looked at me. He eyes suddenly softened.

" Are you crying ? Fuck did i make you cry again ? How can I do it ? How can I make my love cry . Don't cry baby " he said as he started weeping my tears away.

What....

Why is he behaving so different suddenly...

" I am so sorry baby for forcing myself on you . I was just angry on the fact that you are hiding something and that you went and talked with that Laurier. " He said as he caressed my hair and cheeks .