CH~24- " THE ONE I DESPISE "

Taehyung's Pov •

I was angry . Very angry and the reason for that is no one other than the Jeon Jungkook . My boyfriend.

I slammed the photo on the table . Threw the vase on the table so hard that it nearly came in contact with the person in front of me making him flinch.

Unfortunately he was lucky that the vase passed from beside him without any contact with his face .

" WHAT IS THE FUCKING MEANING OF THIS PHOTO ? EXPLAIN NOW ! " I shouted furiously coming close to his face to which the man just trembled in fear .

" S..sir ...i-i...Mr.Jeon...sir..he-he...-

" HE WHAT ? CAN'T EVEN TALK PROPERLY? USELESS PIECE OF SHIT . TALK PROPERLY WITH ME . " I held my hair tightly in frustration.

He gulped and started talking .

" Sir...Mr.Jeon Jungkook is right now with this boy as you can see in the photo ..they are in *chicken kukuru ku* cafe...and they seem to be very close - "

" Find out everything about the boy with Jungkook right now . " I said in my deep voice and he nodded his head as he went out closing the door .

I sat on the chair and took the photo in my hand staring at it for a minute and then i started squeezing the photo still staring at it.

Jungkook...my Jungkook is with some other guy ? Without informing me ? And he is smiling ? Looking all happy and showing that beautiful expression of his to some other man ? Someone other than Kim Taehyung ?

And he is alone with that boy right now ? Still talking ? Someone else is looking and talking with someone who belongs to me ?

No. No.no.no.... he is mine...just mine.

I threw the photo in the dustbin and took my car keys .

Anyone who lays their eyes on my Jungkook must die....they must die .....

WITH JIMIN ~

Jimin's Pov•

" Finally all done ! I hope he likes the decorations. Man it was hard but i am glad i made it . It's for my angel "

I looked at the decorations. I think it's not perfect but it's my first time planning a date for someone. Hope he likes it .

( Imagine this is the decoration for their date ) ~

I was thinking of making a few more additional decorations when i heard the most sweetest voice ever call my name.

" Jimin ? "

Yup here comes my angel .

" You are here ! Come have a seat Jhope " I said as i pulled the chair and gestured him to sit .