ch-6 ~ I WILL RUIN YOUR FACE

Taehyung's Pov●

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?! " I said loudly angry at the scene in front of me

They both looked towards me.... still in that position. 

" Jackson Remove your hands " i said glaring at his hands which were still on my baby's waist

He gulped and removed his hands . He moved away from Jungkook .

I went towards Jungkook and gripped his wrist dragging him out of the training room . I was furious ..so furious how dare he let another man lay hands on him ..

I dragged him into my office and slammed the door shut behind before facing him .

Jungkook's Pov●

My wrist was hurting so much because of the strong grip . He dragged me to his office and closed the door . What does he think of himself..

" what the fuck is wrong with you ! " I said loudly. He then faced me . Why does he look so angry ...his eyes were dark..

He started walking towards me , i started backing away until my back hit the wall..he Pinned both my hands above my head and looked at me with a very dark expression...

He looks scary...and hot...fuck...

" what the fuck is wrong with me you asked?? Huh ? What about you Jungkook? Did i not warn you to NOT GET TOO CLOSE WITH SOME OTHER GUY HUH ? DID I NOT?!?! " He screamed at me

It sent shivers down my spine.

" L-let go...of my hands.. its was for p-practice ." i said scared a little . He looked at me more angry then before and tightened his grip on my hands.

" L-leave it h-hurts..." i said looking down it hurts ...he is scary..

He then hold my chin tightly and made me look at him ...

" I ASKED YOU SOMETHING JEON JUNGKOOK ! DID I NOT WARN YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM OTHER BOYS ! TO NOT GET CLOSE TO ANYONE EXCEPT ME ! DID I OR NOT? "  he asked again with his angry voice...

" y-yes you..did "

" THEN WHY TF WAS HIS HANDS ON YOUR WAIST HUH ? "  he tightened his hold on my chin..making me hiss in pain..

He then left both my hands free and removed his other hand from my chin..

my hands were red from pressure.. i was about to push him and run away then...

He gripped my waist tightly with his both hands...

" He touched you here right ? " he gripped my waist harder

" He touched my belonging ...that fucker . He touched this tiny waist of yours which is MINE  . " he said in a dominating voice ..

" l-leave me i-i promise i will not do it again.. it was for p-practice .... "  i said

" Not do what again huh? I need to make sure you remember who you belong to Jeon Jungkook "

Then he roughly grabbed my jaw and kissed me .....

" mmph l-leave you Jerk Mhm Ah~a "

Unknowingly soft moans left my mouth as he trailed soft kisses down my jaw to my neck.

" AH~Mhm..Ahh-" soon he started sucking and biting on my neck...the pleasure was too much..for me . I was moaning and biting my own lips..

He then backed away i slide down on the wall ..my legs were weak..to stand..these type of feeling were new to me..