"Alright, so how should we do this?" Derek asked

Aaron glanced back to his car to see his girlfriend and Jack standing side by side, talking. Melinda had her arms crossed and it made him smile seeing his son copying her action.

"How about we have the men in one car and girls in the other?" Emily suggested

JJ shrugged, "I can see that work!"

Penelope nodded, "I agree!"

"Great, I'll drive." Melinda tells the girls

Melinda went to take the first set of keys before Aaron moved them out of her reach. She frowned at him confused, before trying to reach for them again. Again, he moved them out of her reach making her narrow her eyes at him.

"What's your problem?" Melinda asked

"I don't think you are healthy enough to drive, Mel." Aaron tells her

Melinda froze slightly at the new nickname, before she cleared her throat. Everyone was watching with amusement as the two bantered like a old married couple.

"I'm perfectly ok to drive! Now, hand me the keys or I'll punch you for them!" Melinda threatens

She reached for the keys again and he continued to pull them out of her reach. She huffed, clearly irritated with him, as he chuckled at her.

"You're so cute when you're irritated." Aaron cooed

Melinda glared at him, "I'm going to slit your throat."

She snatched the keys from his hands and stormed over to the car. Aaron rolled his eyes at his girlfriend before following her to the car. She heard him following her and ran to the car, hurrying to get in the car. He ran after her and went to open the passenger door only for it to be locked. He sighed and walked around to the drivers side and laid his hands on the door. The others began putting the kids in their seats as Emily got into the passenger seat.

"Melinda, listen to me for a second." Aaron tells her

"Talk." Melinda replied

"I will let you drive if you promise to switch with someone if you get too tired." Aaron prepositioned

Melinda nodded, "I will."

Aaron gave her a look to see if she would lie to him but when he saw she wasn't, he leaned into the drivers side and kissed her passionately. He pulled away, before giving her a peck as he walked over to the men's car.

"It's amusing." Emily speaks up

Melinda looked at her, "What?"

"It's amusing watching you guys together. It's like you guys have been together forever." Emily repeated

The girls sat in the back, listening to them talk, as Daisy fed Charlotte. Emily looked at Melinda with curiosity as she hasn't seen her act like this around anyone before.

Melinda shook her head, "Before I became this stoic person, who seemed to not care for anyone, I used to be this jokester, who pulled pranks and teased people. After Bahrain and Andrew, it was like I had no emotions anymore because I was only caring about Daisy and SHIELD."