Chapter 2: The Deep End | Ahirman

Start from the beginning

"What's Zernia and Your brother doing?" Ahirman asked.

"Zernia is asleep and my brother, is repairing the damages that the superhuman made. It was pretty bad considering I so no fluxes in ore distribution." Pirro continued, " almost like she did it with shear rage and will power. "

" Yes, very interesting isn't it." Ahirman turned to Pirro, while pulling up a chair " you'll be driving the first quarter of the way- everything is set, so guide the ship so it stays on track."

"Sir yes, sir." Pirro sits down in the hovering seat and scoots his way over to the control panel.

Ahirman steps out of the cockpit and closes the pure titanium door behind him. As he walks down a short corridor he could hear the rasping of tools and banging of hammers. but as Ahirman got closer, he noted a small noise, almost like a whimpering cry as he turns down the next hall- that could only be heard when the repair sounds paused momentarily.

In this hall there is a lot damage- pieces of metal sheets from the wall and ceiling spread across the floor. Then nut and bolts in a basket; while different sizes of extension cords and wires are in another.

And then there was Saki. Saki stands with a tool belt around his waist, half of his body in the ceiling of the space craft and his other stabilizing his self on the ladder below, in the middle of this long hall.

"Akhirro." Ahirman says.

"Captain Sir-" Akhirro climbs down the ladder, "I meant to inform you-"

Ahirman holds his hand up - and stops Akhirro from speaking.

Now - the only noises that could be heard was faint roaring of the space crafts engine as it blasted them through space. Then the whimpering became clear- It's a woman's cry. Sad and Depressing, groans of distress.

"How long has she been like this?" Ahirman Motions for saki to speak,

"Yes captain, not long sir. " he replied with subtle fear , " just a couple of minutes from what I've heard. "

"Noted, now Get back to work." Ahirman continues his way down the hall, " I need the repairs done before we reach the vortex."

"But sir" he spoke lightly, " there is a substantial amount of damage. "

" I did not ask for details. " Ahirman kept walking, " Get it done."

On a different hall now Ahirman slows in pace and stops just in front of a door. Behind this door came the faint sound of crying; in which he stood there listening.

In the room, behind the door there was Alyia.The superhuman that had join the crew on this voyage heading back to Universe X.

Sitting on the bed, wiping tears from her eyes, with only a large shirt to cover her body- that was offered by Zernia. The shirt Zernia gave her was the only thing small enough to fit because she was almost half the size of the crew, in fact they all towered over her, as a 5ft 2in lady- she was very petite , in comparison to the average female Imphorian of 7ft 4in. And of course the shirt wasn't the only thing that was larger than usual - everything was.

Sitting there on the large bed, Her eyes became heavy and she yawned softly, settling into the soft cushion, welcoming sleep as it came over her. She had not been asleep for over 24 hours now, her adrenaline was over ruling her normal behaviors- not to mention she was frightened by this crew as they were large strangers. And she hadn't been without her family or friends for this long before, it was an unusual feeling that she hadn't felt so deeply before- an unescapable void,  loneliness.