10. On the Rhoden

Começar do início

   It said that Omegas would bear extremely strong, healthy, and beautiful children, whether with humans, wolves, or other supernatural beings. They could bear and birth a true alpha as it would ignore the prophecy of one being chosen every 100 years. Thats not the only divine thing they are capable of bearing.

   Depending on their lineage along with the fathers, they could conceive extinct shifters like Dragons, Mermaids, Hydra, Minotaur, Centaur, Sphinx, Phoenix, or even rebirthing some deities. When they figured this out, they decided not to tell Stiles, as it would overwhelm him. The Guys of the Pack were stupid enough to slip the information to Stiles, so they didn't tell them either.

   The scent of Stiles was fogging up the van's cabin, mostly due to the Alpha musk. It would be about two more hours until they reached Springfield. Derek tried to sleep but repeatedly repeated what he would say to Eli.

   Erica decided to do something to fuel her boredom. She reached over Boyd and palmed Stiles' crotch through his gym shorts. Boyd and Parrish looked at her like she was crazy and growled at her, but then they guided Boyd's hand to rest on Stiles' lap as he woke up.

   "You guys are acting like teenagers," Parrish scoffed as the girls giggled as Stiles glared at Boyd. The boy put his hands up in surrender.

   "It was Erica," Boyd said, and Erica looked innocent. He gave them a dirty look as if they could do that. They had a threesome the other night since Stiles didn't want to do anal. Boyd cupped Stiles' face and kissed him, and Stiles kissed back uncomfortably. He still didn't want to step on Erica's toes.

   "I'm gonna go check on Derek," Stiles pulled away, and that's when Erica jumped on top of Boyd, sucking his face, not caring that they were in their Pack Van. Stiles didn't know why that turned her on so much. He looked at Lydia to see she was doing the same thing with Parrish. He got up and walked up the aisle to the front row. There were two seats on the left wall and two on the right.

   Honor was listening in on Stiles' heartbeat when he was asleep. When he was about to walk past his row, he snatched Stiles to pull him to sit on his stomach. Stiles was awake for about 30 seconds, so he wasn't in his 'stay away' from me mood. 

   Cora was in the row of seats across from Honor, raising her eyebrow, trying to fill in everything she was told she had missed in the past three years. Derek growled slightly as he was two aisles ahead of them, but he didn't push it as he knew Stiles would only pull away from him more.

   "Hey, Blow Pop," Honor smirked as it was innuendo and Stiles' favorite candy. He always had one in his mouth at the movie theatre, if not gum. He wasn't always this forward but wanted to piss Derek off.

   "Why am I sitting on your stomach?" Stiles rubbed his eyes.

   "Because you would stab me if I sat you where I want you to," Honor bit his lip, and Cora rolled her eyes while Derek gave him a warning snarl. Stiles opened his mouth to say something, but then he heard his phone ring. He pulled his phone out, seeing that it was Eli video-calling him.

   "Who is that?" Derek poked his head to look at him.

   "Guys, quiet," Malia said as Stiles answered the call.

   "Hey, Elias,"

   "Eli," He corrected as he glared into the phone, "How could you do this to me?"

   "Do what? We are a couple of hours away," Stiles said, shaking his head and trying to wake up.

   "How could you give me hope to meet my Father when he is a murderer finally," Eli said, and Stiles flinched with the Pack.

   "What are you talking about?"

   "My mom found me just in time! She told me everything!"

   "Your mom?" Stiles asks, concerned, and Kate takes the phone to the hyperactive boy with a shining, sinister smile. She changes it before Eli can see it. "No! Eli, get away from her!" Stiles stood up with every ounce of sleep slipping away from him. "Shit," Stiles quickly called back when he hung up, but it was immediately ignored. Honor snapped out of his playful mood.

   "What? What happened?" Derek stood up with Cora and Honor like they could do something about it immediately.

   "It's Kate. She got to him first,"

   "Fuck, step on it, Scott," Derek snapped, and Stiles looked up at Honor. The Alpha Chimera understood what he was telling him silently.

   "Call Springfield Police and tell them this is an emergency," Stiles said, reaching over his suitcase to grab his wolfsbane-laced knife and pistol. Rushing back to the van's door with Honor, the Pack looked at them, alarmed and confused, as Honor picked up Stiles. He was a Were-Chimera, and one of his genetics was a cheetah. 

   A Cheetah Shifter could run faster than a plane. Honor asked Stiles to keep it a secret. He had to kill shifters to become a Chimera. It was justified, but he didn't want Derek to see him as a monster. The wolves weren't as observant as Stiles, even with super abilities.

   "If something happens... tell Daddy I love him," Stiles said before Honor unlocked the door and jumped out. The Pack swore and yelped but saw Honor running away quickly.

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:).