Chapter Nine

AN: i been mia asf. Im going back to college and I gotta bust my ass this semster n shit. Anyways enjoy. I got writers block so this shit might be ass.

Jahseh pov:

I leaned in gently kissing her lips. I felt her body tense up before she relaxed gently kissing me back. Her lips were soft and moved with mine as if it were a match made in heaven. I feel someone staring and I break the kiss smiling as I rested my head on her forehead. She's so beautiful. I think she was an angel made in heaven. I haven't felt this way since Geneva. I just pray she doesn't break my heart the way she did.

Her arms gently rest around my neck. She looks so scared but innocent. I can't believe someone hurt her to make her not trust the way she does. I can feel that something in her was broken and all I want to do is love her and protect her from the world.

I look over at stoke and he has a stupid grin plastered on his face. Jada is curled up in his lap slump asf with his hands wrapped around her waist. "They are adorable" I hear nychole say with a smile. It was fake. There was a look of longing and pain behind her eyes.

She was just like me. All she wanted to do was love and be loved.

Nychole plops down on the couch and looks at the other couch which previously occupied Brielle and Casey. She sighs and curls up in the corner of the couch. I sit on the spinny chair watching how she moves. She rubs her eyes trying to play it off as if she were tired but I had saw the tears playing on her eyes. She gently sings a melody closing her eyes as if she were getting lost in the music. She opens her eyes and grabs some weed and wraps from out her purse. She starts rolling up and I cant help but admire the cute lil face she makes when shes focused. Her tongue slightly sticks out the side of her mouth and she knitted her eye brows.

"You are staring Jah." She mumbles not looking up from the blunt she was about to light. I shrug my shoulders and walk over sitting on the arm of the couch. "You are just interesting to watch." I say casually. I meant that. The way she moved was just interesting, nervous yet confident. I wanted to know her behind closed doors. "Mhm I guess" she says inhaling the smoke. As soon as she blew the smoke out her body relaxed as if all of her issues were blowing away with the smoke. She hands me the blunt sighing and relaxing back onto the couch.

"What was that song you were singing earlier?" I ask her lighting the end of the blunt. I had been holding the shit for so long studying her features that the shit went out. Nychole tilted her head looking at me. She shrugged her shoulders making eye contact with me. "Sumn ive had in my head for awhile" she says turning her body to face me. I nod my head once again laying her legs over mine. Her touch and smell seemed to bring instant waves of comfort to my body.

"Aye we finna go get food from ihop. Fuck y'all niggas want." Stoke says with jada standing slightly behind him with a huge grin. "Hungry bitches" nychole murmurs taking the blunt outta my hands. I giggle at her. Shawty mouth is high key slick asf but I know she can back that shit up. She got hands fasho. "I want me a big ole Shteak" I say slightly moaning which made nychole look at me with curiosity. She went back to her normal blank face rather quickly. "Can you get me some pancakes" she says taking pictures on her phone.

Fuck she is so damn beautiful.

Ski and jada left leaving just me and Nychole in the room. I laugh because we are sitting in the studio as if this isnt my house. She looked mad comfortable tho so I wasn't gonna bother her. Na fuck that. "NYCHOLEEEEEEE" I yell in a sing song voice. Her eye twitches and she sighs propping herself up on her elbows to look at me. "JAHSEHHHHHHHHH" she yells imitating me. I smile at her which results in her smiling back. She had a cute little gap in her front teeth.