She helped Normani put them on and Normani laid back again while Dinah stood up before opening her eyes again.

"Do the dare Dinah." Normani covered her eyes from the light.

"Jeez, fine." Dinah hovered over Normani and because to suck on her neck.

"Look who has an attitude n- OW!" Normani screeched after Dinah bit her neck.

"You're annoying me." Dinah muttered.

"You don't have to bite me." Normani scoffed.

"Then shut up." Dinah began to suck again.

"Hm." Normani huffed and gripped Dinah's shirt as Dinah hit her sweet spot.

After 30 seconds, Dinah pulled away and Normani let out a sigh as she cuddled into Dinah's heat. Dinah didn't even realized that she resting between Normani's legs and their bodied having no space between them.

"Normani." Dinah called.

"Hm?" Normani hummed.

"I have to leave." Dinah tells her.

"Why?" Normani whined once again.

"What do you mean why?" Dinah gets out of her grip.

"I was so comfy." Normani curled up into her covers.

"I don't care." Dinah stood up and stretched her body.

"You're mean when you're drunk." Normani sat up and grabbed Dinah's shirt.

"I'm not drunk." Dinah looked at her with her eyebrow's furrowed.

"Well that drink changed your tone." Normani hugged Dinah's waist.

"Maybe I'm just expressing my actual feelings." Dinah tried to pull the girl off.

"Is that so?" Normani got on her knees and wrapped her arms around Dinah's neck.

"Maybe." Dinah muttered.

"Hm." Normani connected their lips and Dinah pulled away after 3 seconds.

"Normani why?" Dinah sighed.

"I don't know." Normani frowned and Dinah laid the girl down.

"Jesus." Dinah say to herself as she took off her shoes, pulled the covers over the girl and clicked off the lamp light.

"Sorry." Normani voice cracked.

"It's fine." Dinah laid down and pulled the girl into her...

"How was that a private dare?" Ryan giggled and sat down on his bed.

"Because I wanted just us two to be here while we danced. No one else." Keith kissed her forehead.

"You're such a hopeless romantic." Ryan wrapped her arms around Keith's neck.

Keith connected their lips and Ryan fell back against the bed causing Keith to climb on top of Ryan. They went into a heavy make-out and Ryan let Keith's tongue enter her mouth. Keith hand slipped up Ryan's thigh then Kaylan busted into his room causing them to pull away from each other quickly.

"Ooh, were you two kissing!" Kaylan squealed causing Ryan to blush and Keith put his face in his hands.

"Kaylan get out." Keith stood up and Kaylan giggled.

"Kaylan leave your brother alone, Keith lock your room if you don't want them to disturb you." Jennifer tell them as she walked pass with a laundry basket.

"Okay." Keith pushed Kaylan out softly and closed his door then locking it.

He laid his head on his door and Ryan smiled at him.

"Come cuddle." Ryan opened her arms.

"Okay." Keith walked over to Ryan with his head hung low.

"You are such a big baby." Ryan giggled.

"Whamhmahwam?" Keith completely mumbles.

"What?" Ryan full on laugh now and Keith smiled up at her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Keith asked again.

"That's what you said?" Ryan ran her hand through his hair.

"Yes." Keith laid his head down on her chest.

"Okay, let's do that then." Ryan smiles and Keith turns on his tv then they begin to watch a movie.