12 | Discovery PT. 1

Start from the beginning

"Silence please!" Iida demanded "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others! It is not just a job where anyone just wants to do anything. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." Iida stated, then I just stood up.

Great now everyone is looking at me.

"Well what you're suggesting is completely valid but... you might wanna lower that hand down just a bit; I just know you're excited. But to your idea, a full democratic election is kinda weird in our class, since we haven't gotten to know each other that well outside of our combat capabilities. Best that everyone is gonna do is choose themselves since there's no established trust between ourselves." I stated and Iida nodded, "You're right Murata, but don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What say you teacher!?" Aizawa asked and the man just shrugged and told us just decide before homeroom is over.

And the election ended as fast as it began. And lo and behold.

ELECTION RESULTS

Kenji Murata - 5 Votes

Momo Yaoyorozu - 3 Votes

Izuku Midoriya - 3 Votes

eh?

"HUH?!" I exclaimed seeing my name on the top "WHY DO I HAVE FIVE VOTES?!?!" I shouted and Izuku shouted about his 3 votes, "WHO VOTED FOR DEKU?!" Katsuki shouted, "Well it's better than voting for you." Sero bluntly replied, and the pomeranian was shut down. "Why do I have five votes? I demand a recount!" I sobbed, "You kidding?! That indoor battle training gave everyone the first impression that you're a capable leader Kenji!" Mina replied and Kirishima nodded, "Exactly! You're so manly and cool bro!" He replied, and I had to block out their shining supportive auras.

"But teacher! Yaoyorozu and Midoriya are tied for deputy class rep!" Jiro pointed out and Aizawa looked at the results, "You three come up here." Aizawa ordered and we walked to the front, well, I had to drag the shaking Izuku to the front. "Your class representative is Murata, class representative deputy is Yaoyorozu, and Midoriya will be class secretary." He announced. "I'll do my best!" I stated and Yaoyorozu also said she'll do her best while Izuku still can't quite process it. "Will he be okay?" Yaoyorozu whispered to me and I chuckled, "He'll be fine. He's good at taking notes and writing, he's just nervous to be in front of everyone." I replied and she nods.

Guess I'm the class representative now huh. Yep, today is gonna be a....great day.

And lunchtime begins, and the cafeteria is packed with people from support, management, and general studies courses

And lunchtime begins, and the cafeteria is packed with people from support, management, and general studies courses. The food here is divine, which is surprising cause its also cheal as hell. But you don't see me complaining with my mild katsu curry with my apple juice.