Chapter 13 :Clouded Thoughts

NARRATIVE POV

It was morning and The rain was lightly hitting the window at just the right angle and the morning sun was harshly gleaming through Wednesday and enids dorm, brightening up the atmosphere.

As the morning breeze crept through the window Enid was starting to wake up, she stretched and yawned loudly, scrunching up her nose, she then suddenly realised what happened last night with Wednesday and turned her head quickly to see if she was there, Enid then sighed in relief when she saw Wednesday peacefully sleeping on her side of the room.

Time skip

ENIDS POV

It was finally lunch so me and Wednesday decided to head to the cafeteria together, when we arrived my eyes met with the groups, in embarrassment and guilt I kept my head down low and avoided eye contact for a good while, "so" ajax said awkwardly since the silence of the group was to much even for him to bare, "how did you all sleep" everyone replied good even i did "terrible per usual" Wednesday said coldly however no one was bothered or disturbed by her statement as we were all used to her..... Well dark ways I guess. After a good solid 5 minutes of everyone saying small talk to one and other I decided to stand up "guys im so so so sorry for the way i acted out yesterday i was so out of line" I said with a huge frown across my face, it grew silent yet again and every second it did the more the guilt would slowly start to sink into my stomach, my brain then snapped away from my drousy thoughts to yoko "i accept your apology" she said smiling "so do i" xaiver said, "I guess I do too" bianca said bluntly as she rolled her eyes. Wednesday then looked around with a confused look on her face which was..... Well new, "Oh, Right, Wednesday i said horrible shit to them yesterday while you were gone" i hushed out getting nervous. She stated at me then averted her eyes to the group, "well atleast you have apologised for your harsh words" she said softly but also coldly?.

NARRATIVE POV

After the group cached up the tanoy went off, "good afternoon students! Im sure most of you know why I'm here, I would like to announce that the school will be having a talent show! As we would all like to see eachothers talents and interests! Sign up while you still can!" the tanoy went off and Enid was about to squeal" don't even think about it Enid " Wednesday glared at her, Enid then sat down." omg this is gonna be amazing!!!! " she said wiggling everyone looked at her like she was mad Enid read the room" what? Oh cmon you guys arnt gonna do anything for the talent show "Enid sulked." no" Wednesday said coldy then followed everyone else saying no. The bell then rings and everyone starts to head back to class.

WEDNESDAYS POV

The well went and we all left to go to class, Enid had PE with yoko and i had art with xavier. So we headed to class together " so are you gonna do anything for the talent show?" he asked to make conversation with me "no" i said bluntly, a small silence went by " are you" i asked curiously "maybe i dont know yet" he awkwardly laughed.  "you should play ur cello", i have heard you recently at night sounds really good " he said quickly I stared at him as we started to enter the class. Maybe I should, i thought to myself as I sat down, i then focused on the teacher and got through the lesson.
" okay guys since we got through this lesson so fast you guys and sit and talk for abit" Mr Duke said, i didnt feel like talking so I just leaned against the widow and watched the PE class play fastfoot
(technically football but a quicker version where you can use ur hands, rugby x football)

ENIDS POV

After we left the cafeteria I was speaking to yoko on the way to PE, "sooo Yo whatcha doing for the talent show" I asked curiously " im not doing anything" she said " WHAT why not" i pouted yoko just roller her eyes.

We soon got to PE and got changed into our kit heading out to the field to play fast foot which was my favourite game as I loved to get down and dirty, i put my hair up in a messy ponytail with abit of hair loosely falling, we ran out and the coach went through the rules which was mainly no biting or scratching or anything that can like seriously hurt someone, the game started and i was on a run, tackling and pushing through, i almost got the goal until the one vamp speed ran into me knocking me into the ground with a thud "fuck" i growled and pushed her off me and stood up quickly "yoko get the ball" i shouted as I ran to defend yoko.

After around another 10 minutes the match ended and i was slowly walking back from the pitch, something caught my eye, i turned my head towards the school building to see Wednesday staring at me through the window, i waved lazily, and smiled at her. She looked away quickly . She's cute - wait what the - no she's not i said to myself shaking my head. After that I headed back to the dorms.

(Time skip)

NARRATIVE POV

The school day was over and everyone headed back to the dorms including Enid as Wednesday.

Enid entered the dorm abit late to see Wednesday typing on her type writer yet again, "hey Wednesday" Enid said in a huff while in her PE kit. "hello Enid" Wednesday said as she kept her eyes on the paper, "im going to go shower" Enid said quite loudly as she grabbed her towel and a spare change of clothes, after Enid went into the shower Wednesday waited quietly until she heard the water run, "thing" Wednesday whispered loudly while looking around for him, he hopped on the bed and signed "what's up?"
"do you think my skills are good enough for the talent show" Wednesday said with a straightend posture, thing replied quickly " of course." Wednesday then nodded and proceeded to write at her desk.

WEDNESDAYS POV

It was quite late and Enid was taking a large amount of time in the shower which made me slowly grow curios if she was okay so I headed to the bathroom door and went to knock, however Enid opened the door quickly and smiled "oh hey sorry I took awhile I had alot of dirt in my hair" she lightly laughed, i just stared at her, my eyes tracing her body, she was wearing a vest and shorts, and her hair was wet, "Wednesday" Enid said snapping in my face "don't do that" I demanded as I spun around on my heel and headed towards my bed to lay down , "i only snapped geez" she huffed while rolling her eyes. After a long pleasuring awkward silence Enid broke it again.

"i saw you, you know? Through the window" she said facing me from the other side of the room. My thoughts alone were very gloomy usually I enjoyed this dreadful feeling but this gloomy gave me a sense of unawareness and lost thought which I despised. "yes I was peering through the window as my class was almost over. And I happened to catch your eye" i said sternly without any flaws or stutters. Enid yet again huffed. "stop signing so much it's quite aggravating" i said as I turned to face the wall. "why don't we talk about what happened a couple nights ago.?" Enid said to me in a low voice, i stayed silent not wanting to talk about it as it gave me a large about of discomfort to talk about. After a couple of minutes Enid then sighed yet again and turned over to her wall.

ENIDS POV

I finally built up the courage to ask her " why don't we talk about what happened a couple nights ago" i said with a shaky voice which was so embarrassing, yet I got no response which made me disappointed. It was silent so silent that any sound was like a knife slicing 1 single peace of paper.

#####  POV

I see you.

--------

OMG HEY guys its been so long, im so sorry this took forever to come out iv been so busy with school lately and all, yk how it is but yeah I finally got this out I hope u all like it!.

1456 words!