chapter 14 : THE TALENT SHOW P1

ENIDS POV

It was 3 days before the talent show and everyone was busy as ever even my own schedule was full, me and the girls (except Wednesday) had to paint and craft most of the decorations, which was relaxing in my part since these past couple of days have been rollar coasters, so I'm just happy to have some time to myself, I was lost in my thoughts as yoko coughed to grab my attention, I turned my head to look at her,, "what?" I questioned with a puzzled face yoko then almost started to laugh but held it in "you have paint on your face" she said quickly, i then pulled my hand up to my face and brought it back down to see pink paint on my fingertips. I decided to leave it there for now since I couldn't be bothered to remove it.
After around 2 hard working, relaxing hours me and my friends all decided to order pizza, so I headed to my dorm to get my phone.

I opened my dorm door to hear a soft melody, i peaked my head through to see Wednesday on the balcony playing her cello, i wanted to hear the music more clearly since it was muffled, so i decided to sneak onto the balcony however the window shutter had different plans and slammed shut after I went to close it, the music stopped.
"why are you here" Wednesday questioned me while gripping sternly on her cello, " getting my phone" i said awkwardly, " a phone wouldn't be out here" she said coldly, then the awkward silence settled in again and i had to change the subject to save my ass " Where's thing" I questioned while still avoiding eye contact, Wednesday sighed then placed her cello gently on the ground as she made her way to the balcony and leaned on it running her hand through her hair, it was down so 8 assumed she wasn't planning on leaving the dorm today, seeing her with her hair down, flickered something inside me, she looked so beautiful. "he went to pick something up for me" she said while turning to look at me, her eyes then flickered to my cheeck. Then suddenly she cupped my face and leaned forward, i wasnt prepared for what was about to happen so i closed my eyes, then I felt her fingers scrape my cheeck, "OW" i said leaping back out of Wednesdays touched with a slight blush spread across my face, "you had pink paint on your cheeck and it has been aggravating me throughout this whole conversation" she said as she turned back around to go back to her cello, i stood there dazed and confused. "i-I'm gonna get my phone" i said quickly "b-bye Wednesday" i said while closing the window behind me.

2 days until talent show

WEDNESDAYS POV

"thing have you got what I asked for?" I said while editing song chords on paper, he nodded and tapped a box on my bed, "thank you, just leave it there" i said with full concentration. After I edited my peace I then opened the box to a dress I ordered.

For the talent show, thing suggested I wore something different to spruce it up abit? I protested

For the talent show, thing suggested I wore something different to spruce it up abit? I protested.  For about 2 days i have been practicing on my cello trying to get it perfect.

NARRATIVE POV

After Wednesday packed away her dress she headed to the lunch hall to get some food and sat down with everyone to see how they were doing, she didn't ask them she just sat there quietly and read them she found it more easier that way instead of asking. A slam took Wednesday away from her thoughts with a stressed out Enid. "Guys im gonna die, i litrally can't, there's so many decorations to do and i cant believe I'm saying this but if i see one more drop of paint in gonna claw my own eyes out" she rushed out all in one sentence. Everyone started laughing except for Wednesday as she saw past enids dramatic side and could actually see that she was stressed "i could support you with the decorations during second period however after dinner I will go back to my studies" Wednesday stated. Enid then spun her head around in shock, then squealed hugging Wednesday. Wednesday being uncomfortable pushed her off lightly and Enid apologied.

------

Hey guys just a quick chapter i really haven't done alot, but it's really late rn, i might be able to write more tomorrow :) <3

768 words :')

(sorry about spelling mistakes it's really late at night)