Chapter 11: GOODY

ENIDS POV

After Wednesday ran out of the cafeteria I felt a huge amount of guilt "that was cruel Enid" xaiver said towards me harshly "she was only worried about you" bianca said then yoko interrupted looking at me with disappointments spread across her face "Enid she was only trying to help you." i felt my blood boil. "wait so now its my fault?! She litrally doesn't give a shit about any of you. Bianca she literally just wants to see you break down in defeat" i said, bianca moved her eyes away from mine and looked down, "Enid stop" xaiver said again "you know what xaiver shut up, i hope you know the whole crush thing with Wednesday is not going to happened so get over it already" I said while giving him a death stare.

"Enid enough" ajax said as he slams his hands down on the table, it made me jump as I have never seen him so angry like this before, no one has "just come with me back to your dorm and we can talk about it okay" he sighed, i didnt want to argue anymore so we both headed towards my dorm.

He sat on my bed and gave out another sigh "what's wrong you are never like this" "im just so tired of people telling me what to do with myself, Enid do this Enid do that, im done with it fucking done and adding onto all that I still haven't wolfed yet. Ajax I have 3 more months to wolf out otherwise I will be a complete reject" i said with tears swelling in my eyes he came over and hugged me, it was warm really warm "listen its almost 7 just have a nap and rest okay" I nodded and he stopped hugging me, ajax then started heading towards the door "if you need anything just text okay?" I nodded again while looking down "tell the others I'm sorry" I said quietly " of course" he whispered in a soft tone while closing the door ever so lightly, i then got into some comfy clothes and had a nap.

WEDNESDAYS POV

"hello Wednesday" i heard from the entrance of the Chapel i looked up to see a silhouette of a woman, she slowly made her way towards me " who are you" i asked with a shaken voice as I felt heavily threatened and weak, "you should know me? Oh cmon have I really changed that much" she said with a accent that was so familiar "Goody" i said confidently "AH YES you do remember!" she said while pacing forward into the light..... Wait light, i looked around my surroundings to see a well lit up Chapel with no cracks or holes in, then i realised that this was a vision of my own.

"you look so different than I remember" I said confused, "well you see you are seeing me in a vision of a time where i am around 40 and I have my own family" she said with a small smile "so you survived that whole time, wow im impressed well of course you did you have addams blood in you" i said with pride. "so what is this vision about" i asked goodys smile then quickly faded away "the night of my death" she said quietly as her body slowly started fading away. I was taken back on the information she just told me but then suddenly this force pulled me away from the Chapel and pulled me towards the village. However i never took a step.

NARRATIVE POV

After Wednesday reunion with goody she was then teleported to the village all she could hear was blood curdling screams and all she could see was blood. It was everywhere she looked, people's body's torn limb from limb, then a voice caught her attention, so she went to investigate the scene.

"cmon children quickly now" goody said as she was placing them on horses, 4 kids 2 on each horse, "but mama I don't wanna go away, I wanna stay with you" one of her child said with a frown on thier face. "it's okay darlin, it's okay now listen to mama, i want you all too look after eachother now okay mama cant come" she said while tears were forming in her eyes, Wednesday watched this with so much envy however she new she couldn't interact with them so she sadly watched from afar.

"go on now" goody shouted as she slapped both of the horses behind, they ran off into the woods as fast as they could. The scene then faded away and Wednesday was pulled to another, Wednesdays eyes met with goody, goody screamed as these huge talons gripped her neck and waist, tears streaming out of her eyes then suddenly her neck snapped and she fell onto the ground like a rag doll. Wednesday felt sick to her stomach it was foggy so all Wednesday could see was a huge figure standing over goodys body.