Chapter 4: Old Friend

:(0 -----=#()#=-----0)

NARRATIVE POV

After Wednesday finished in the nurses office she started to head to her dorm with a small plaster on her head, as she was heading there she heard a scraping sound coming from the roof, she looked up to see what it was, Then suddenly a stone statute came clashing down. "WATCH OUT!" this guy shouted as he tackled Wednesday out of the way, Wednesday fell unconscious and everything went dark.

(Time skip)

WEDNESDAYS POV

Everything was dark, and i wake up back in the nurses office 'wait did i even leave the office' I thought to myself dazed, i sat up quickly with my arms crossed over my chest. During my sudden movements Xavier sat down quickly "woah be careful, don't get up to quickly" he said to me with a large amount of concern. I sat thier quietly as my memory of the event started to come back to me.  "im fine, why did you save me" i asked bluntly
"what do you mean why?, im not just gonna watch you die and do nothing " he said. "
" i can protect myself, besides I would of been able to cross it off my bucket list "I said dryly, Xavier just sighed" you haven't changed "he said, i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I had no idea what he was on about." oh you don't remember "he said while awkwardly laughing" my nan used to be best friends with your nan, they used to travel together " he paused and then carried on" and at my nans funeral we played hide and seek and i hid in her casket "he said, it was slowly coming back to me." and i was about to be burned alive by the cremator but you pressed the button and saved me, so I'm just repaying you "

After catching up with xaiver I finally started heading back to my dorm . I opened the door to a worried Enid who was pacing the room like a mad woman on crack." where have you been?! "Enid said as she slightly raised her voice running up to me.
" i almost got crushed by a falling gargoil statue but then xaiver saved me and i had a catch up with him, that's all" i said while shrugging my shoulders, "so you were almost killed by a statue and all you say is that's all?" Enid said while she was staring at me. "it was actually quite entertaining watching it fall, I got quite excited but then Xavier decided to save me" i said dissatisfied. Enid just stared at me and said "well I'm glad he did, just be more careful next time okay? I was really worried about you" she said while smiling at me, i almost smiled back but realised and stopped myself.

(time skip to that night)

NARRATIVE POV

it was about 11 o'clock at night and  Wednesday was struggling to sleep as the cut on her head was giving her a headache and it was sore so she sat up and read a book to distract herself, "hey are you okay" Enid whispered from across the room. "yes im okay, my head just hurts that's all" Wednesday said while still staring at her book.

"Have you cleaned it? " Enid said getting out of her bed slowly walking towards Wednesday as she was pretty tired.  "no it was a small cut and did barely any damage so I didn't think it would need cleaning" Wednesday said as she was still reading her book.  "im going to clean it okay, you can keep reading your book" Enid said as she sat infront of Wednesday leaning forward, "what? No i can clean it myself." Wednesday stated "well I'm already awake and here, so I'm going to do it" Enid said strickly.

Enid leaned forward and took off the plaster and started cleaning it. "thank you" Wednesday said quietly while avoiding enids eyes, "no problem at all" Enid said as she lays the fresh plaster on her head, "now try and get some sleep okay? Goodnight" Enid said as she placed the box underneath the bed and headed to her side.

"goodnight Wednesday" she said as she terned around, "goodnight" Wednesday said as she put down
her book and closed her eyes.

-----

HEY GUYS quick chapter for you all,
I wanted to add more interaction between the too.

Also I want to mention that I'm kinda following the series but not fully, just snipping it here and there but yeah hope you all enjoyed this quick one,

Again I apologise for my spelling as I am very dyslexic however i tried my best for you all <3

Chapter 5 may be a couple days as I have exams but I will try and squeeze it in :)