Chapter 5 : Thing

:(0 -----=#()#=-----0):

NARRATIVE POV

It was 7:00 in the morning and Enid was starting to wake up, she checked the clock and looked over to Wednesday who was still asleep which was a huge surprise for Enid to see, as Wednesday is usually on the clock and ready by the time enids up.

Enid decided to let her sleep as she gets changed which didn't take long since it was layed out by her bed.

"hey Wednesday" Enid whispered crouching down by the side of Wednesdays bed, "it's ten past seven, you need to wake up" Enid said softly as she lightly tapped Wednesdays head.

Wednesday shot up quickly as she heard enid say the time "hey be careful" Enid said getting up quickly, Wednesday didn't reply because she wasnt paying attention she swiftly got out of her bed and started speed walking to her wardrobe, "Wednesday" Enid said quite loudly, Wednesday spun around on her heel and stared at Enid "what" she said bluntly. Enid replied "you have time" she said lightly while pointing at the clock. Wednesday then instead of power waking, slowly walked to her wardrobe and closed it behind her to get changed, Enid sighed and headed to her side to do  her makeup.

After around 20 minutes Wednesday was ready for the day ahead "i appreciate you waking me up Enid" Wednesday said while standing by her own bed, Enid turned around after finishing up her makeup, "is that your way of  saying thank you?" Enid said smiling, Wednesday just kept quiet but by the way she was looking at Enid, Enid could tell she should pack it in.

Suddenly there was a ruffling sound underneath Wednesdays blanket. Wednesday turned around and stared at it moving for a couple seconds then grabbed the blanket and yanked it back, "i knew it was you, i could smell your hand lotion from a mile away" Wednesday grabbed thing and spun around," wtf it that?! "Enid said a bit scared" Enid this is thing, thing this is my
roommate Enid "Wednesday said.

Wednesday then spun back around on her heel and slammed thing on her desk," let me guess my parents sent you  ", thing was panicking then started throwing out hand signals" enough " Wednesday said as she harshly grabbed thing again" now listen here, you have 2 options you can either rot in this draw for months while Im at this school, or you can swear your devotion to me "
Wednesday said as she put him down again so he could make his decision, thing bowed down with his fingers to show his devotion towards Wednesday." Good" Wednesday said with no emotion.

(Time skip to Wednesday at the caffè after her escape from the therapist)

----

WEDNESDAYS POV

After I ran away from that therapist I headed into a small caffè to see if i could get assistance to the train station. I scand the room and saw a batista boy struggling with the machine 'easy target'  I thought to myself, i slowly walked towards him however he seemed to busy to notice me so by the time he looked up I was right infront of him, "ah" wow hey" he said smiling at me "I'm just trying to fix this stupid machine but the instructions are Italian" he said embarrassed, "i can help" i said heading around the corner "you sure it's qui- oh okay" he said as I was already reading the instructions, doesn't seem to hard "wait you can read Italian?" he said surprised, "of course it's a native tounge" i said bluntly, after a couple of seconds of talking while fixing the machine I was done, "there" i said, "thank you so much" he said.

-------
(ngl I genuinely don't wanna add the whole conversation, im sure all you thirsty mfs want more Enid and Wednesday <3)

(Time skip)

After the whole incident with the "normies " me and the principal starting heading back to Nevermore, " on the way there was a car crash," oh what a terrible accident, i hope the driver is okay" she said as we slowly started coming up to it, "he's dead, he has a brocken neck" i said dryly as we started to pass it and i was right he did have a brocken neck. After about a 20 minute ride we got back to Nevermore and i decided to go straight to my dorm and change, Enid wasn't thier yet so I decided to go outside in the fresh air and play my cello as I do need my daily practice, I played for about 10 minutes before Enid came waking out in her pjs "how did you get that huge thing out Through the window?" she questioned "let's just say I had a extra hand" i said as thing waved to her.

Enid then walked to the balcony and started talking about not being able to wolf out and her mum so I decided to put my cello down and try and comfort her?.

"it's so stressful" she Said while tears were forming in her eyes.

"why are you crying?" i asked bluntly as I generally didn't understand fully on why she was getting emotional.
"i could die alone!" she said looking at me. "we all die alone Enid" i said, im not wrong. It's true facts. We are born alone, we die alone.

"do you even feel anything?" Enid said staring at me as her tears were slowly going away.

"i did cry once, i was 10, these boys took my pet scorpion Nero  and ran him down infront of me and made me watch, after that I gathered up his remains and buried him while crying, and after that day I swore not to cry again as it doesn't fix what has already happend. " I said

" oh, im sorry for your loss, your secret is safe with me " she smiled, and i looked at her.
" you are still weird as shit though " she said while laughing a little,
" i could say the same to you " i said with a little smile, she smiled back.

"we should head back inside, can you give me assistance with my cello please" I asked as it was hard to get out the window by myself.
"of course" Enid said as she went to help me with the cello.

(25 minutes went by them moving the cello)

"jesus that cello was heavy" enid said as flops back down onto her bed, "you play really well by the way" she said sitting up abit.
, "i appreciate that compliment Enid" i paused for a minute and turned to face my wall as I said "and im sure you will find a mate". I could feel enids eyes burning through the back of my head it was dreadful, and not the dreadful I enjoy.

NARRATIVE POV

After Wednesday and enids conversation they both decided to go to sleep as it was quite late.

----

HEY GUYS just finished this chapter with 1218 words!!! Your welcome by the way, took me all day to try and get this done!.

Iv got an exam tomorrow so you will have to go hungry for that day and maybe for the rest of the week, depends if you guys are liking the story <3

OKAY love you all!