Akta's POV

Don't know what happens to Kabir. Don't know why he is angry about and is driving the car like a madman. I closed my eyes because of the fear. When I opened my eyes, I saw that there was an abyss all around us. Why has he come here?Can't understand anything. I am feeling very scared. I just wanna get out of this hell somehow. But right now I am worried about my friend.

Third Person's POV

Kabir got out of the car and He opened the door and dragged Akta out.

"leave me. where are you taking me Kabir I said leave my hand." - Akta was screaming.

Kabir dragged her to the ditch. As soon as Akta looked down, her breath stopped. She was trembling with fear.

"Kabir please let's go from here please. I'm scared of heights please Let's go from here." - Akta said crying.

Kabir slowly released her hand and started going backwards. Akta wanted to hold his hand out of fear but Kabir didn't let her held his hand.

"I told you to listen to me, kitten. But what did you do, you went to your friend's house without telling me. didn't think about how scared I was. Now you also have to feel the same fear and this is your punishment." - Kabir said smriking.

"Kabir where are you going? Wait please don't go." - Akta said taking steps towards him.

"Bye Kitten have a nice evening "- Kabir said and walking towards the car.

"Wait please I am very scared. Kabir don't go leaving me here." - Akta said her heart was beating fast with fear.

Kabir ignored her words and started moving towards the car. Suddenly he heard the sound of something falling. When he looked back, he was shocked.

"Kitten~" - Kabir shouted run towards her.

Akta had fainted and due to the slope, she kept rolling towards the ditch. Kabir's mind stopped working.
If he was even a little late in catching her, then she will fell straight into the ditch.
He quickly ran towards her and took her in his arms.

"Forgive me kitten. I am really very sorry. If something had happened to you today, I would not have survived.I don't know why I do such stupid things. I just wanted to make you realize how I feel when you are away from me. How much do I have to go through when you go somewhere without informing me. But today I would have lost you because of my stupidity. please Forgive me. "- Kabir was saying all this while kissing her whole face.

Kabir was afraid that what would happen if something happened to him today.The fear in his eyes can be clearly seen. The man who scares others is very scared today. If anything had happened to his wife, he might have died too. He felt the fear of losing someone for the first time in his life. Which made him more possessive.

"I won't do anything like this after today, I promise. let's go home I will never take you to the height Jong. I knew that you are afraid of heights, yet I brought you here. So sorry kitten. I'm just jealous when you care about someone else more than me. We won't stay here anymore. Let's go. "- Kabir said looking at her with teary eyes.

Kabir picked her up and took her to the car. After that he took her straight home.

It's eight o'clock in the night. When Akta opened her eyes, she found Kabir sitting beside her. When she looked around, she felt at ease.she was no longer in the middle of the ditch but in her room.

"You got up, kitten. Since when I was waiting for you to get up.I'm sorry, kitten, for what I've done today.I promise that after today I will not do anything like this. Let's get up, let's go to eat." - Kabir said helping her to getting up.