"Then I'll grade them all really quick so I can publish the results as soon as possible. I don't want you to be stressing over something that's in my control"

"Okay, that I will accept" I laid my head on her shoulder, playing with a strand of her hair.

"Thank you for your approval" she snickered.

"Sam, I'm being serious!" I looked up, pouting.

"I know you are, love" she kissed the top of my head. "I am too"

"I just want you to treat me like all your other students"

"Really?"

"Of course"

"Well, I sure as hell don't let any other student sit on my lap and kiss them, Miss Brown" she raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean that" I playfully hit her shoulder. "You know what I meant"

"I do. But look, I definitely care about you and appreciate you more than all of my other students. You're my girlfriend. I'll instinctively want to help you if I can, sometimes" she tucked my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek.

"Fine. Just don't help me in regards to being advantaged compared to others" I looked down, feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"You're always blushing at me saying the smallest nice thing about you"

"Excuse me, I can't help it!"

"No, it's cute" she laughed. "Just wanted to point it out"

"Your sister was right last week. You can be annoying sometimes"

"I'll give her that" she shrugged.

"Let me blush in peace, then"

"I will" she laughed again, pressing her lips on mine.

"Thank you" I sighed, before kissing her back and shifting my position so that my legs were straddling each side of her lap.

Sam placed her hands on my lower back, pulling me even closer to her.

"Is the door locked?" I interrupted the kiss, fearing that someone would just burst in the room.

"Yeah" she breathed out, apparently eager to kiss me again.

She soon untucked my jumper from my pants and her hands traveled under my clothes, causing me to shiver as they came into contact with my skin.

I hummed into the kiss as it got more heated, parting my lips to allow her tongue to enter them while also wrapping my arms around her neck.

For a few minutes the only sound in the room was our heavy breathing and the only thing I could focus on was the softness of her lips pressed on mine.

"Ellie..." she whispered, interrupting the kiss just for a second.

"Mhm?" I mumbled, not wanting it to end.

"I have to be in a classroom for an exam in ten minutes"

"Oh" I finally moved my face a few inches from hers. "Can't you stay for another five minutes?"

"I guess so" she chuckled, her hands still on my skin. "But, really, I can't be late"

"You won't be. How long is the exam?"

"It'll take like an hour and a half in total. Why?"

"I can wait for you here. So we can go home together"

"What would you do alone here for an hour and a half?" she confusedly asked.

"I've got my laptop and notes, I could just study a bit. That's what I would do if I went home now, anyway"