7

Hannuri stripped out of her clothes, sliding her other outfit over her body that was wrapped tightly in a corset

Hannuri stripped out of her clothes, sliding her other outfit over her body that was wrapped tightly in a corset. She was convinced she was going to suffocate at this point. The new ball gown fell over her body, her hands busily trying to fastened to ribbon on the back. Untying her hair, her hair fell in soft waves. Shuffling through her bag, she grabbed her lipstick and applied a fresh layer of ruby red along her plump lips.

Basically rushing out, she noticed Renjun at the entrance of the ballroom, glancing around for a sight of her. Clearing her throat, she advanced him, placing her hands in the right posture.

"Sir" She muttered, trying to hide the pant in her voice

"Where were you...and where's your mask?" Renjun grabbed her arm, sighing in relief at the sight of her.

"I forgot" Hannuri stated simply

"Whatever" Renjun pulled her along "I need you to see a person". Funnily enough, the person Renjun wanted her to see was in fact, herself.

"Where did she go..." Renjun's voice trailed off, unable to locate the white rose and mask.

"Probably left early" Hannuri tried to direct his attention away from Hana "Renjun— I mean, sir, look at the food" Dragging him far away from the main ballroom as possible, she grabbed a dessert from the table, holding it gently in her hands.

"Hannuri, I need you to give my details to a woman called Han-"

Hannuri didn't know what went through her head but out of panic, shoved the cake into Renjun's mouth. Laughing awkwardly to clear the tension.

"What the fuck" Renjun glared at her, wiping his face of cream.

"There was a uh fly" Hannuri placed the plate down, grabbing a handkerchief from her pocket to wipe his mouth. Renjun grabbed her wrist, stopping her from clumsily trying to do whatever she was trying to do. That was one thing he noticed about Hannuri. She fumbled around a lot and there always seemed to be a lot on her mind.

"You're my servant, stop embarrassing me" Renjun sneered, their eyes piercing into each others.

"It's hard not to be embarrassing when I'm constantly glued to an embarrassment" She whispered back, cocking her head to the side.

"You shoved cake in my mouth, what right do you think you have to call me an embarrassment" Renjun's grip tightened around her wrist. Their bickering never seemed to stop.

"Huang Renjun" Jaemin's father called. Hannuri's eyes popped open, grabbing Renjun and throwing him in front of her.

"Why do you do this everytime— Nice to see you, sir" Renjun shook hands with Jaemins father, politely bowing.

"Have you perhaps seen a girl with a white mask and a light blue gown?"

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" Hannuri whispered, groaning internally. Hannuri poked Renjun on the back "I'm in a very desperate need to pee"