- bleed on me - 🌞🌜 - eclipse -

"Did I mean anything to you? Did we mean anything to you!?" Sun yelled as he brushed over his rays with his hand.

"Sun, you know that's not wh-"

"I don't care!" Sun and Moon's voices mixed as the two seemingly merged. 

You looked at them with horror as the daycare animatronics became one.

Eclipse.

"We have spent all this time caring for you, trusting you, loving you!"

"Eclipse, you know I didn't m-"

"You knew exactly what you were doing (y/n). Don't you even try to excuse that-"

"Won't you fucking listen to me!? I've been trying to tell you guys but you just don't care! You only want me to yourself, but I can't do that! You two are robots, and I'm, well, me!" You yelled, looking at the celestial animatronic. You loved them more than anything, but this? 

They stared at you, red pupils dilating. They tilted their head slightly, soft clicking noises echoing throughout the room.

"Fine, have it your way, brat" They growled. They then slammed you against the wall, their fingers like blades against your jaw. They started at you with an mischievous grin, your faces inches from eachother.

"Eclipse, I-"

"Save it," They whispered in your ear, wrapping a hand around the back of your neck, their hands cold to the touch. 

"Eclipse-"

"I said save it, brat." They replied once more, their other hand raised up to your face, covering your mouth. 

You started up at them with fear, causing them to snicker.