- home - 🌜🌞 - eclipse -

I am so sorry in advance, this chapter is heavy angst

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was finally your day off at the pizzaplex.

After months of back to back work, it was all getting to you, though you did miss your favorite celestial animatronics.

You sat on the couch, turning on the TV. You flipped through the channels, subconsciously skipping the news channels. You already couldn't deal with family stuff, the world's problems were a step too much right now...

That is until you saw a familiar-looking burning building. You quick turned the channel back, sitting up quickly.

"Reports are coming in of a massive fire at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex downtown. Reports say that the cause is unknown, and it has been put out.

Behind me here are some pictures and live video footage of the incident. Officials say t-"

Without a second thought, you were out the door.

The only thought on your mind was Sun and Moon. Your nerves rose as you sped over to the pizzaplex, tears pricking at your eyes.

You pulled your car to the side as you reached what was left of the building, jumping out quickly. You ran over to where the daycare would've been. The air reeked of melted plastic and smoke, but you still dug through all the rubble, desperately trying to find the animatronics.

Eventually, you came across one of their hands, your heart leaping in your chest. You pulled them out from underneath the debris, sitting them up against what was left of the security desk.

The animatronic you recovered wasn't exactly Sun, and it wasn't exactly Moon. It was almost a hybrid.

Now, you knew of Eclipse, but had never met them.... Until now.

Eclipse's eyes opened slowly, small red pupils lighting up. They looked at you, both joy and fear filling their face.

"Y-Y/N?" They croak out, their voice glitchy as all hell.

"I thought you guys were gone" You say, sniffling. You wrap your arms around them, hugging them tightly.

"Y/N, you need to go, they're gonna see you and take you away"

"I'm not leaving you guys, not after this."

"Y/N, go."

You shake your head, holding onto them tighter. They sigh, glitches filling their voice.

Without warning, their system makes a loud squealing sound, followed by some crackles. You pull away, looking at them with concern.

"Y/N, look at me." They pulled you close once again. "I-I don't t-think we're gonn-gonna make i-i-it" They whispered, their voice glitching out completely.

You felt your heart drop, tears filling your eyes.

"No, no, no, stay with me. I'm gonna take you home and i-i'll fix you and-"

"Y/N!"

"What!" You reply with tears in your eyes.

"W-we love you, so much." They whisper to you.

"No-no, please, don't leave, Please."

"W-we c-cant be f-fixed" They glitch out once more, their voices combining.

You wrap your arms around their neck, pulling them close, tears staining your shirt. You pull your faces close together, taking in each detail.

Without warning, they placed their only intact hand around the back of your head, kissing you softly. You kissed back as tears streamed down your face, falling onto their faceplate.

They pulled away, looking at you with sadness in their eyes. You knew what was coming next, but you weren't ready to say goodbye, not yet.

"Y/N-"

"I love you." You blurt out, staring at them. They stared back at you with surprise, their faceplate creaking as it turns slightly.

"I've loved you since the moment we talked. Both of you treat me like an actual human and care for me so much. I'm so in love with you both, and I can't imagine living without you both, so please, let me take you home and fix you."

"Starlight..." Moon said from his side. They looked at you with sad eyes, not knowing what to say.

"Please,"

"W-we love y-y-you too, Y/N, now p-please, take c-care of yourself, for us-" They say, their voice box cutting out, and their body going limp. You look at them with horror, your heart shattering.

"Eclipse...? Eclipse?!" You shout, desperately trying to wake them up.

No response.

"Come on, please! I love you guys too much for this!" You said between sobs holding them tightly. You sat like this for awhile, hoping that somehow, they'd wake up.

They never did.

They were gone, and there was nothing you could do.

You broke down, absolutely hysterical. Holding them close, you heard yelling from a couple hundred feet away.

"There they are!" You heard the people say. You didn't move, in fact, you held them tighter.

"Y/N!" Your manager yelled at he ran over to you. He held out a hand, offering to help you up. You turned away, still holding onto the animatronic.

"Y/N... They're gone." He said in a soft tone.

You look up at him, your eyes puffy and bright red.

"No-no they're not, they're still here, right Eclipse?" You said, hoping for an answer, instead, getting none in return.

You choked back a sob, tears streaming down your face. Your manager sat down next to you, hugging you tightly.

"C'mon, let's get you home, (y/n)."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

a/n

sorry not sorry :)