Why You Never Smile?-Chapter 33

Y/N's pov

I was still in bed on my phone looking at pictures while Huey was next to me on the right side of the bed still asleep. Like always but I mean it's Saturday. Our wedding was in 2 more days. I've been wondering if he'll ever smile on our wedding day. I mean more than a smirk. This man doesn't smile at all. I just don't understand, does anything make him happy?

I just don't know what would make him smile. Can have a whole baby with this man and he'll feel the same way he has been feeling his entire life. I was so in my thoughts I didn't even know he woke up. He sat up and started yawning.

Huey: ... Morning, Baby.

Y/N: Morning.

Huey: What are you doing?

Y/N: Nothing, just looking at pictures of our final wedding decorations.

Huey: Why the church so white?

Y/N: Because who wants to get married in a all brown wood church. Needs some brightness, specially when our outfits already dark colors.

Huey: Eh, I guess.

Y/N: I have a question.

Huey: What?

Y/N: It's yes. And why you don't ever smile?

Huey: ...Why you asking me that? How I'm supposed to know?

Y/N: Because you're in control of you personality nigga.

Huey: I don't know.

Y/N: You're lying.

Huey: Just, Pasts? I guess

Y/N: What happened?

Huey: Why you asking me all this?

Y/N: Huey I'm about to become your wife. What wife doesn't know about their husbands backgrounds?

Huey: Wives that not nosey.

Y/N: Oh but any other time you ask me shit I'll answered.

Huey: Because you decide to.

Y/N: Just tell me damn.

Huey: There's really not much to say. I was just born with it.

Y/N: With what? Anger?

Huey: No, Why everyone always think I'm mad? I could be happy as fuck without smiling.

Y/N: Because you don't smile nigga. You always scowling and looking like you mad at everyone you see.

Huey: I wasn't born with anger. I was just born with not giving a fuck emotions.

Y/N: Have you ever smile in your life?

Huey: ....Yeah when my parents was around.

Y/N: Aw..What happened?

Huey: They decreased. My grandad ain't never told me how they decrease.

Y/N: Aw....I'm sorry Baby.

Huey: It's alright it happened years ago. I'm obviously over it but it's not something to forget.

Y/N: I know. So does Riley know about that?

Huey: Of course. But he never knew how they died I mean I'm glad my grandad didn't tell me because it would've made Riley cry more.

Y/N: Riley is an emotional person? Crazy.

Huey: I don't know about now but he was an emotional kid.

Y/N: Wow, I feel bad for the both of you.