Fine, I'll Let It Go-Chapter 17

(Dev's pov)

(I went inside an club with an duffle bag and saw an security next to the vip curtains. He looked at me and made an stink face but let me through anyways. Punk ass nigga. I went inside and drop the duffle bag on the ground and sat down. There he was with his 2 little back ups next to him on both sides. Francis.)

Francis: Sup

Dev: Sup

Francis: Got my cut?

(I picked I other duffle bag and hand it to him across the table. This is Francis but his first name Jymir. I got a lot of time and bullshit on my hands. And I mean a lot of bullshit. I'm talking about Money, Drugs, selling, baby mama. All types of shit I just don't know what I'm gonna do. This is now how things supposed to go I would've never been in this situation if Huey never called them on me. I'm not scared to die I'm scared for my son. Even tho Tisha got it at the end of the day what Son wants to grow up without their daddy.)

Francis: Hmm..Good. Alright I got something else for you to do-

Dev: Nah, that gon have to wait I got too much to do right now. Just give me my reward so I can go.

Francis: I wasn't asking nigga. But since I guess you got me all this cocaine I guess I can give you time. Here

(He through a bag at me and I looked inside to make sure I had 200k in here. Smh some bullshit but the right amount. I got up with my bag and left getting inside my car and driving off to my baby mamas house. When I arrived I got out with 20k in my hand to give it to her. She be on my ass with this damn child support and be like "you never spend time with our son" girl bye. I knock on the door and she opened in with my son in her hands. I smiled on him. Look at him so beautiful.)

Dev: Hey Mamas

Tisha: Mhmmm What you want

Dev: Here

(I handed it to her and she was surprised and then smirked.)

Tisha: Where you be getting this from cause you damn sure don't got a job.

Dev: You don't know what the hell I got. Be grateful I even gave you that. Let me come in

Tisha: Fine

(I walked inside and she handed me my son and I sat down on the couch. Smells like sex in here the fuck.)

Dev: Fuck is that smell

Tisha: The usual

Dev: Hoe ass

Tisha: Aye don't do that because you damn sure don't be helping with your bare hands.  You already know I'm a prostitute and a hoe so shut up

Dev: Yeah my Son don't need to be around this trench. Make sure you clean up in here. And spray god damn.

Tisha: Yeah yeah I know I'm going to

(I saw a guy come out with money in his hand and he gave it to Tisha.)

Guy: Thanks Tis, bye

Tisha: Bye Byeee

(He left and I smack my lips. If you gonna fuck niggas at least do it somewhere my son doesn't have to smell that shit.)

Tisha: Don't smack your lips at me. My house

Dev: Okay Fisha

Tisha: It's Tisha and who smells like fish? Definitely not me

Dev: Yeah you right, it's your pussy

Tisha: Oh my god shut the hell up.

(Y/N's pov)

(So after that discussion with Huey that happened 2 hours ago I told the girls about it they already knew I texted them about it when Dev left.)

Erica: Sooo now what you gonna do?

Y/N: I told Huey I wasn't gonna worry about  it

Jessica: Girl you a lie you just lied to that man. Knowing damn well you gonna do it

Y/N: I just don't know what to do. I mean I think Huey should help

Faith: I think you should be black and just stay out of it. It just gonna get you killed.

Jessica: Right

Y/N: I'm not gonna die y'all overreacting

Erica: Girl, when a men has so much shit going on that means stay the fuck away don't interfere.

Y/N: Girl

Jessica: We just saying. I mean I see your point of view but Huey's have more sense.

Faith: Right that shit ain't got nothing to do with us.

Erica: If he gets dealt with he gets dealt with

Y/N: Okay now y'all making me feel like y'all against me

Jessica: We not against you. But we not with you on this one

Y/N: Ughhh *rolling eyes*

(Soon there was a knock at my door. I mean we was in my bedroom so- I said come in and The boys came in. Damn why was they all out there like that. I was expecting one person.)

Faith: What's wrong?

Hiro: Nothing we just bored.

Huey: I wasn't bored it was just y'all niggas

Riley: What was y'all fussing about?

Jessica: We wasn't fussing we was talking

Ceaser: About?

Erica: Nonya damn business

Ceaser girl-

Huey: We wanna know

Y/N: But it's not important.

Faith: We was talking about Dev and his situations.

Erica, Jessica and Y/N: FAITH

Faith: What? Lying is a sin?

Erica: Bitch you made so many sins in your damn life know you wanna use lying as a sin at this moment. Fuck out of here.

(I can see Huey getting annoyed and frustrated as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Faith always gonna say something. But she is honest.)

Huey: Y/N..-

Y/N: I knowww. Shut up I know

Huey: We talked about this. Let. It. Go

Y/N: Huey I just think we should help him.

Huey: Noooo damn

Riley: Yeah uh me personally. Go ahead but don't ask me to help

Hiro: Y/N don't get involved it's not worth it loosing your life.

Ceaser: I agree

Huey: Is what I'm trying to tell her but she won't fucking listen to me

Y/N: HOW would you know what we will risk loosing if we don't try!

Huey: Because you going to get involved with people you don't know. They gonna think you're going to SNITCH and most likely they don't give a FUCK about you they gonna kill you to keep the business going!

Y/N: .....

Huey: Is why I'm saying to not get involved. If I need someone to watch every move you do I will. You're not going to help him. I don't want to hear his name in your mouth or about him needing help. Discussion over

(That's all he said and he left so did the boys. I sighed he was definitely serious this time. He been serious but this time he is pissed. I sat back down on the bed and just sit there in defeat. I can't do anything now. I'm really just gonna give up and leave it be for real this time.)

Erica: It's okay just let it go so he won't be so stressed out.

Y/N: Okay..

(They hugged me and left my room I decided to lay down I think imma take a nap for a few hours.)

I decided to made this after the other one I just posted not to long ago because I was impatient to make this one also 🙄 anyways stay tune for the next on what's going to happen 😌❤️