The Luxury Bank-Chapter 5

(Huey's pov)

(I woke up the next morning seeing Y/N sleeping next to me. She sleeps so peacefully I can't wait to make her my wife. I want to protect you all my life. I kissed her forehead and got out of bed to get dress so that I would meet the boys in the living room.)

(I went downstairs seeing everyone in the living room with their outfits that was told to wear yesterday.)

Riley: Ewww Nigga this is gay.

Huey: Like I said you could of wear a delivery outfit. Anyways is the girls sleep?

Hiro: Yuh

Ceaser: Yessir

Riley: Yeah nigga

Huey: Okay do y'all remember what y'all need to do.

Ceaser: Yes I need to distract the lady

Hiro: Me and Riley will come in to get to the vault and get pass the securities alarms.

Riley: I'm not flexible nigga

Huey: Oh God. Y'all should be fine the securities cameras will be off but I don't know what other traps they got inside. Keep y'all eyes open. If the alarm goes off this could end badly.

Ceaser: How long y'all think this will take us?

Huey: At least about 10-20 minutes.

Hiro: That's a long ass time.

Huey: Not really. It'll go faster depends how fast you and Riley moves. Y'all ready?

Y/N: Ready for what?

(Y/N was coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes while yawning. Oh shit I hope she didn't hear the whole conversation. I got up walking close to her and kissed her.)

Y/N: Mmm morning

Huey: Morning. What you doing so up early?

(I looked at the guys and they nodded their heads getting up to go get everything ready while I distract Y/N. I look back at her and she looked at me like she was confused.)

Y/N: The real question is what are Youuu doing up early?

Huey: Me and the guys gonna head out.

Y/N: Where y'all going.

Huey: Just... heading out.

(I kiss her cheek and she frowned. Aww she's so cute when she acting.)

Y/N: But what I'm gonna do when you are gone. You need to spend time with meee

Huey: I know I know. We just gonna be gone for at least 2 hours. Okay? But while I'm gone you and the girls can go do something fun.

Y/N: Like?

Huey: I don't know. Maybe shopping. I'll let you drive my Lamborghini.

(I took the keys out my pocket and swinging it waiting for her to grab them. She grabbed the keys and my credit card while smiling.)

Huey: Buy whatever y'all want. Me and the guys well be back soon.

Y/N: Okayyy...I'll let it slide this time.

(She kissed me and I kissed back. I love her so much. I promise I'll start doing less dangerous things and have more time with my soon to be wife. Just be patient for me. She ran off I'm guessing going to go wake up the girls. I went outside and got in the van. Driving to an ally way that is close to the bank while on call with Ceaser. Riley and Hiro was riding with me.)

Huey: Ceaser where are you right now?

Ceaser: I'm at the bank in the parking lot waiting until 5 minutes pass to go in.