"Ionion Hetairoi?"

"Gate of Babylon?"

Those two names gives confusion to the audience as Ajuka asks Li the AI for an explanation once more.

.
.
.
.

"Ionion Hetairoi is a Noble Phantasm of Rider you will see it in action soon do not worry".

"The Gate of Babylon is Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm he can use it to summon weapons, items and etc onto his hand or well fire them off like a gatling gun" Li quickly explains which is responded by the Audience with nods of understanding.

"Hm. And?"

"Once again, will you not be my ally? If we join together, we can surely conquer as far as the ends of the stars."

Hearing this, the King of Heroes, as though he had heard some very satisfying satire, laughed out loud without a care.

"How deeply amusing you are. It has been a long time since I have laughed this much at something other than a jester's foolish nonsense."

Even as he laughed, his ruthless dreadfulness did not weaken in the slightest. Perhaps killing intent and great delight held roughly the same meaning to this golden ruler.

"It is unfortunate, but I do not require a second friend. Past and future, my companion will only be one- and there need not be two kingly ones."

At such a resolute response, the King of Conquerors simply nodded quietly without showing his dejection.

"Man poor Rider he just wanted an ally and Gilgamesh just laughs at his face" Issei says really not liking the Golden King at all which Rias agree's to.

"Ah, Gilgamesh's friend Enkidu I see now" Sona says as she remembered reading about The Epic and instantly figured out that the friend Gilgamesh mentioned was that of Enkidu.

"Tsk, this Gilgamesh is getting on my nerves Hera I should smite him where he stands" Zeus scoffs at Gilgamesh's dismissing tone to Rider

"Dear... This Rider doesn't even exist in our own Universe and you couldn't reach That Demi-God Gilgamesh even if you had your full might ad he is after all in another universe" Hera sighs but then again she is rooting for Gilgamesh to kill Rider.

"That is a high and lonely kingship. I shall challenge that unshakable state of affairs with great admiration."

"Good. Display yourself to your heart's desire, King of Conquerors. You are a foe worthy of my judgment."

The two Kings gulped down their last drink together, disposed of the emptied cups, and turned back on their heels. Without turning around again, the two each returned to the bridgehead they came from.

"I have to say this is really exciting!" Issei looks on at the screen with a happy grin.

"Agreed Red Dragon Emperor" Vali smirks agreeing with his destined rival.

War Gods and Goddesses cheer on at the action finally about to start.

Zeus looks on as he wonders how Rider will do against someone like Gilgamesh though he has no doubts that Rider will win after all he is related to him the Mighty Zeus!.