Chapter 22

Friday came along and everyones super happy of course, well except me. I lost my phone at school today.

So, after classes me and Maria decied to search the school for my phone.

"When was the last time you had it?" Maria asked.

"When I was taking my short cut through the juniors hallways to get to my first class of the day," I told her.

"Then lets go look there," She said.

As we were walking I said," I really hope I just like sat it down on one of the desks in my classroom. "

"Yeah, me too. It would be horrible if it like fell out of your backpack or something," Maria said concerened.

"Yeah... That would be horrible," I added clenching my teeth.

I do that when I'm nervous.

"I hope no one stole it," Maria said.

"Yeah, espically on how the kids can act sometimes at school," I said.

Sooner or later we reached the juniors hallway. I started searching all over the ground for my phone.

But then, from not watching where I was going, I bumped right into someone, knocking my school books right out of my hand.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry," I blurted out picking up my books.

"Oh, its fine," A fimilar, manly voice said back.

"Here you go," The voice said again handing me a book.

"Thanks," I said looking up realizing it was Luke.

"Oh, Luke, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was you," I giggled, " I'm just have so many thoughts flying through my head, I didn't even acknoledge who I bumped into."

He giggled back.

"Its fine," He said politly handing me another book.

I turned around to see Maria just watching me and Luke shaking her head back and forth with a a smirk.

That made me blush super hard.

"So, what are you focusing on that made you not notice me?" He joked crossing his arms across his chest.

"Well... I lost my phone," I replied.

"Ooh, yikes," He said clenching his teeth kinda like I do.

"I know right," I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, Why are you looking for it down here?" He asked.

"Because I walk through here to get to my class, and this where I last had it," I told him.

"Ahh, I understand," He said.

"Yup," I said with disapointment.

Then, all of a sudden I was shoken by Maria coming up behind me; her putting her hands on my shoulders saying," Well, we should probally get looking. "

Maria then grabbed my hand and started pulling me away, but then she stopped from Luke interupting saying," Oh wait, I can help. "

"Really?" I asked startled.

"Yeah! My moms going to be late picking me up and none of my friends are here, so theres nothing else to do. So, why not?" He explained.

I gave a quick glance to Maria kind of asking for her approval and she shook her head yes.

I looked back at Luke and said,"Alright, sure. "

~~~~~~~

"Ok. We have searched every hallway possible and your phone is no where. Where are we supposed to look?" Maria asked tired out.