Chapter 21

"So first I should probally know what do you have a hard time understading in physics?" I asked.

"Well... I kind of get cunfused with the whole motion and force thing. Kind of like what you used at the youth party," He said with a manly giggle.

"Oh ok," I said looking down blushing a bit," Lets just get started."

I started to tell him all I know about Motion and Force. He listened very intently. I was afarid he wouldn't because, you know how boys can be.

I asked him some questions about what he knows about physics then asked him to write down some notes.

After about an half an hour we were done.

"Alright, well that just about wraps it all up for today," I told him.

"Ok, cool. I can already feel this helping," He said giving a sweet smile.

"Well good," I said happily with a big smile in return.

I'm glad this is helping him! That means this will still go on.

"Ok, next time bring your physics book so I can see what your working on," I told Luke.

"Ok, sounds good," He said giving a thumbs up.

We kinda just stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do or say next.

"Um...Bye," I finally let out.

"Bye," Luke said kind of quickly walking away.

~~~~~~~

I walked home from school after this because since I stayed after classes, theres no bus to take me home.

As I reached my house I opened the front door to see Maria waiting there.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"I had to come and find out how the whole turoring thing went!" She squeeled.

I looked at her a little freaked out for second.

"It went fine," I said a little cunfused by her excitedness.

"Just fine... Thats it?" Maria asked kind of sounding like she was going to hear something big.

"Yeh, he acted like a normal person and so did I," I explained.

"Ah man!" She said disappionted.

"Sorry?" I said not knowing what else to say.

"Well, isn't the whole reason your doing this is so you can get closer to Luke?" She asked following me into my bedroom.

"Yes, it is. But obviously I'm not going to see progress in one day," I told her with a little bit of scarcasm in my voice.

Maria can sometimes act so dumb, but thats why I love her.

"Yeah, I guess so," She said finally getting to cunclusions.

I sat down on my bed and started to get out my homework.

"What are you doing?" Maria asked.

"Doing my homework," I told her.

"Why?" She asked super cunfused.

"Because thats what I do when I get home from school," I said.

"Oh, I don't," She told me.

I let out a little laugh.

"You know Maria, not everyone has todo what you do," I told her jokinly.

"I know," She said slyly plopping down on my bed next to me.

~~~~~~~

After I did my homework Me and Maria hung out for awhile then she went home for dinner.

I helped my mom cook dinner then all the family ate together like normal.

"So, Maggie. How was tutoring today?" My dad asked me.

"Pretty good," I told him asuringly.

"Well good," He said in return," I'm glad to here that."

~~~~~~~

After dinner I went up into my room and just hung out.

But then I decied to pray.

Dear Lord, Thank You for the good time I had with Maria today and at school, I hope that I was a light to Marrisa. I would also like to thank You espically for the good time I had tutoring Luke today. I hope this whole thing goes well. Amen.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please remeber to vote because I'm trying to reach 100 votes. Thanks!