Chapter 3

I got home from school and went upstairs in my room and did my homework.I always get that done first.

When I was all done I decied just to get on Instagram.

As I was scrooling down my homepage,untill I saw that Luke had posted a picture.

It was a picture of him and his friends hanging out in front of the lockers.

As I looked at the picture,I admired what Luke looks like.

He has light brown hair,fuller in the front ,shorter in the back. He has dark green eyes with a little brown in them.He has a little bit of darker skin then me, but not too much.Hes wearing basket ball shorts and a red long sleeve shirt that says Parkdale tigers on it. Thats our schools mascot.Hes also wearing nike socks with some kind of tennis shoes.

The picture also reminded me of the party this weekend at church.

I decied to go ask my parents.

I turned off my phone, then ran downstairs. I got into the kichen and my mom was in there feeding Mason.

"Hey,mom," I said.

"Hey honey," she said back,"Whats up?"

"Well,this weekend at church,there is this party for the youth.Can I go?" I asked.

" Yeh,sure hon.Just make sure to be home by 10:00," she answered.

"Mom,it will probally over before that.This is a church party remember?" I repiled.

"Oh yeh,what am I thinking?" She said.

We both laughed.

"Ok,thanks mom," I said

I ran upstairs and went into my room.I walked up in front of my mirror.

I stared my reflection.I have long,light brown hair that waves out a little under my chin.I have dark blue eyes that shine a little bit.Im about average weight and height.

I hope Luke thinks Im prett-NO I thought.

I cant put these thoughts in my head.I want Luke to like me for me,not my looks.

I walked over to my bed and laid down.I decied to pray.

Dear Lord,Please have Luke not to like me for my looks but for me; my personality.Thank you Lord.And help me get through this journy,The Wait.Amen

Now I think I should pick out what I should wear.

Hey guys,thanks for reading again.I just hit 100 reads and Im so happy.Thank you all.