Chapter 11

"Come on Maggie, can you tell me now?" Maria nagged.

I told Maria that I wouldnt tell her what Luke asked me till we got to her house.

We just arrived at her house and got in our Pjs.

"Ok fine,fine I will," I said.

"Yea!" Maria cheered.

~~~~~~~

"He wants you to tutor him?" Maria asked.

"I know right!" I declared.

I just told her the whole story of what Luke asked me.

"I thought it was going to be something exciting, like going on a date," I said with sadness.

"I know,but its fine," Maria explained,"Its just not God's time for you to be with him."

"But Maria, what if God never allows us to be together?" I asked sadly.

"Maggie, if its not God's will then its not God's will. Theres nothing you can do to change that. But rememeber thats why you made up The Wait,right?" Maria asked.

"Your right," I said," Thanks for reminding me."

"No problem," Maria smiled giving me a hug.

"Now come on,lets have some girl time," she joked.

"Ok," I said smiling.

"But first lets take a picture for snapchat," I said quickly.

"Alright," Maria giggled.

We walked over to the long mirror in Maria's bedroom and posed in our stylish Pjs.

I have some comfty shorts from pink and a white v-neck top with some slippers. My hair is in a messy bun.

Maria is wearing some sweats with a t-shirt with a funny saying and some socks with her hair in a bun too.

"What should be the caption?" Maria asked me.

"Girl's Night!" I yelled.

"Ok," she giggled.

"Now lets go pop some popcorn and watch a movie," Maria declared.

"Lets go," I added.

~~~~~~

Maria's 12 year old brother Andrew walked into the living room with the strangest look on his face.

"What is the loud moaning?" He asked.

We turned our heads toward him so he could see that we were crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked super confused.

"Because we're watching The Titanic," Maria said still sniffling.

"Oh brother," He said walking away.

"I dont think I've ever cryed so hard in my life," I said tears gushing down my face.

"I know right," she tryed to say over her tears.

"I'll never let go Jack," Rose said in the movie.

We both cryed even harder.

"Ok,maybe we should turn this off and go to bed," Maria said trying to hold back her tears.

"Yeh, I think your right," I added.

We both slide down off the couch and got tucked into to our sleeping bags.

We stopped crying and lied there for a minute.

"Should we pray before we go to sleep," I asked.

"Yeh sure, I'll pray," Maria said.

"Ok cool," I said

"Dear Lord, Thank you for the super fun time we had at the football game tonight. Thank you that Me and Maggie could have a sleepover tonight too.
Also help Maggie through The Wait.
Amen."

Hey guys sorry I didnt write yesterday I was super busy all day. But i hoped you enjoyed this chapter tho.