Ch. 7 - How it should have gone (Part 2)

What happened? What's the year?? Oh god I disappeared for so long!? I have no excuses, I'm sorry everyone. Here is an update of this story as I'm working on correcting the next chapter for Our Perfect Family.

-----

Ace has a noticeable baby-bump in this chapter, so give or take at least 22 weeks.

As always Thatch was the entertainment on deck, telling stories and doing tricks for everyone to see, making sure to move around so literally everyone could enjoy, no spots on the deck remained untouched by his fabulous presence.

It was in one of his tricks that he did a double backwards flip... tried to do a double backwards flip and stumbled into someone, hitting them with his elbow as he tried to re-gain his balance.

"I'm sorry dude, didn't see you trying to go pa-" He stopped as he saw Ace standing there and instantly worried as he saw the Omega rubbing over his baby bump. "Oh my god, Ace. Did I hit your belly? Are you okay? You're not hurt right???? I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay" Ace said after a few seconds, waving him off with one hand while the other stayed resting on his belly where it usually was since he started getting bigger. "I should have said something, I knew you were running around the place, it was an accident and it wasn't that hard. I'm fine."

"Oh thank goodness" The chef wiped over his forehead and placed a hand on Ace's shoulder, "I thought I hurt y-"

A harsh slam echoed across the deck together with a yell from their captain, "SON! Control yourself!"

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!"

Everyone pulled out their weapons and made for their captain, someone had gotten aboard and was out for one of their brothers' lives, they wouldn't stand for that!

"It was just a little bump, Marco. It's oka-"

"HE TRIED TO HARM MY PUP-YOI! HE HARMED MY MATE!! I'LL TEAR HIM TO SHREDS!!"

No one could explain what the smell was that covered the deck, they didn't even wanne know. It made even those that it wasn't directed to tremble, some even fainted and it wasn't just the Omega's that were affected either, even the Alpha's couldn't handle it and backed off as much as possible.

They all watched, from a safe distance, as their first commander growled under Pop's hand. Body pressed against the deck, blue flames sprouting from him, unsure if it was because the pressure was injuring him or if he was trying to transform fully from his squished position.

It was however very clear who he had it out for. The Alpha was glaring daggers at their now deadly pale chef who was uselessly stuttering out incomprehensible words. Needing far to many tried to actually get some words out.

"A-Ace, Ma-rco, y-you're m-mate is-"

"Isn't he amazing~"

"Huh?" With difficulty he pulled his gaze away from Marco who was shredding up the adams wood under him with his talons and now clawed hands... definitely gone feral, oh god he's so dead. That's not just a feral Alpha. It's a Feral Alpha that's also a fucking Phoenix and the freaking first mate of the strongest man alive, oh lord at least give him a painless death. And..... WHY WAS ACE BLUSHING AND HOLDING HIS CHEEKS!?

"So strongggg~" Ace sang, purring escaping him together with the obvious smell of happiness. He then rubbed along his bump, "Look at our Alpha, my Mate, your Papa. He'll protect us from everything!"