Kosuke / Kazumi POV

A/N: This random installment is basically Kazumi and Kosuke being the ones to visit since they entered the portal, not Ryoma. Immediately changing the reactions of their parents since they are boyish looking versions of Asami. They are misplaced far back to when Aki is kidnapped by Fei Long and...Kosuke and Kazumi are not having that lmao

Hotaru, a.k.a Rucchan, is Kirishima and Suoh's omega daughter.

Jiao-Long is Fei Long's alpha son.

-Lucicelo

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Standing on the elevated stage Yua used for people to display her designs, Ryoma felt a sense of foreboding run through his body.

Turning his head toward the door, he felt the urge to walk outside into their backyard. A familiar feeling that occurred when he made his first visit back in the part. At the time, he thought his body reacted from the nauseating attempt at flirting with his chichiue's far older alpha business partner bestowed onto him. The sudden pull of the portal taking him inside and the haughty alpha's distressed look caused Ryoma to chuckle when he safely made it to the past.

His chichiue already planned to rid himself of the man through a scandal otou-sama discovered in a sudden operation stint. A resurgence of issues pushed his chichiue deep into his work to uncover the mole, but otou-sama intervened. The safe photoshoots Asami Akihito performed paled in comparison to his investigative photography experience.

Chichiue shook his head, commenting on otou-sama's youthful recklessness.

Before otou-sama responded back, Kosuke and Kazumi badgered him into revealing details of his parkouring skills. Ryoma's ear perked when the details on how to scale buildings and the upper body strength needed to accomplish those feats was eye opening. Their otou-sama's build hid ample amounts of strength for his dynamic.

Shaking his head, Ryoma refocused his attention onto Yua. He realized that his sudden bout of silence brought her actions to a stop. She looked up at him, confusion clear in her brow as she held a measuring tape in between her fingers.

"Ryo aniki?" Yua inquired. "Are you alright?"

Ryoma breathed through his nose and regained control of himself. "It seems my visit will happen soon."

Yua pouted. "Not before I finish altering your outfit, right?"

Ryoma smiled lightly as he bent down and pressed a kiss against the top of her head. "I don't think so. I usually get the feeling ten minutes before the portal opens. We have time. Are you almost done?"

"Almost."

Yua walked around the stage before she backed away. Using her fingers, she made the shape of a square as she observed him from a distance. Ryoma stood still, knowing full well that she would pinch his side for daring to ruin her vision. Kosuke and Kazumi didn't dare flinch when Yua bought clothes for them to try on. As her older brothers, they encouraged Yua's fashion ambitions and didn't tease her whenever she got into her zone.

For all they knew, their family housed a future designer who would break through the fashion industry. He already knew she worked on creating a pseudonym to disguise her true name. Not that the Asami siblings felt shame in being an Asami, they wanted a chance to express their talents without that last name behind their heads.

Throughout their lives, they received various forms of vitriol over their elevated status. How their parents made it possible for them to go through life without hardships. Sure, they lacked no money or love, but talent was cultivated through hard work and luck. To lean against their parents' influence did nothing more than sully their accomplishments.