First Visitation - 14 year old Aki

Takaba Akihito listened as one of his omega classmates gushed about the visitation of her oldest child. Keeping his eyes on his booklet, he took discreet bites of his snacks as she disclosed different details about her daughter. From her looks to her personality, the future child was a proper omega befitting of her dynamic. A polite, beautiful demure girl who disclosed her fair share of suitors. The young future omega remained indecisive as more eligible alphas sent her courting gifts.

Squeals spread throughout the omega group. Their squeals almost deafened their surrounding classmates who gave them scathing looks. The omegas continued on their tittering, ignoring their lack of consideration for curiosity's sake.

"Oh Kana, I knew your future child would be as desired as you. There was no question about it."

"Exactly! No alpha wants a rowdy and loud mouthed omega for a mate."

"How funny!"

"Yeah! My omega mother always told me that submissiveness was key to snagging a top tier alpha . There is just no other way!"

The omega classmate, Kana, exuded smugness. "Of course, as my daughter, she wouldn't fall into the pitfalls of rebellion. How tacky. Being a delinquent is out of fashion."

Laughter filled the classroom as Akihito changed the page of his booklet. It didn't take a genius to figure out who they referenced. These particular omegas never failed to make a jab at him due to his apparent difficulties of embodying his omega traits. The commentary of a misbehaving omega always meant him.

To the disappointment of their omega classmates, Kana explained that her future child revealed no information of her alpha or beta parent. It was in poor taste to begin badgering a future child over certain details on the first visit, but this didn't stop Kana from asking. The future omega daughter dodged the question before commenting about her younger alpha brother.

Another round of questions filtered the room.

Akihito breathed through his nose and swallowed the lump in his throat. Even though he liked listening to visitation stories, he didn't like getting accused of butting into private conversations. A laughable concept when different omegas announced their visitation the moment they stepped foot in class.

He grew used to being excluded from the omega group. He related more to the beta and alpha classmates who fell for none of the omega charms. They treated him normally and didn't comment on his sudden absence due to his heat. Of course, he made sure to keep himself in public to save his father the headache of a concerned phone call. He might not like the restrictions that came with his dynamic, but he rather not have rumors spread about him.

Akihito knew he didn't need to prove himself, but he couldn't help his hurt feelings. In elementary school, he didn't have the addition of puberty to interject in between him and his friendships. He didn't announce his dynamic to keep a chance of anonymity. Until the transition from elementary to middle school happened.

His dynamic was revealed when he left for the Omega Services class to learn about his set of puberty.

Old friends distanced themselves when they found out about his dynamic. Almost as if he became delicate and breakable due to being an omega.

It was insulting.

His father uplifted his unique perspective. Akihito never heard bad comments from his father because he was born an omega. In fact, his father found his personality similar to his late beta mother and gave him fond looks whenever he behaved like her. Being compared to the late Takaba Nicole, boosted Akihito's confidence.