Chapter 3

The next morning I get woken up to a rather rude, but acceptable, banging on my door. I groaned and got up to answer the door.

"Good morning Blue." I greeted and yawned.

"APOLOGIES FOR WAKING YOU UP SO EARLY IN THE MORNING, BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BEST TO WAKE YOU UP SO YOU COULD TAKE CARE OF YOUR MORNING ROUTINE BEFORE WE LEAVE. BREAKFAST WILL ALSO BE READY HERE IN A BIT." he informed.

I let out a small giggle, "Hehe alright, but unless you have a book of spells I could transcribe, it seems that my morning routine has been cut in half." I noticed that Blue started to look down a bit. "Not that it is a bad thing, I do have some books in my inventory, you never know when you could use some books to read. Let's get breakfast started, then I'll take care of my dailies."

Blue nodded as the two of us made our way to the kitchen.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COOK?" he asked.

"Absolutely not, but it doesn't mean I can't be instructed how." I told him.

Blue jumped for joy and raced around the kitchen to pull out ingredients we would need to make breakfast. Apparently we were making waffles. Blue instructed on the things that we would need and then told me what I needed to do to make the waffles. It was quite an experience to say the least, the batter got everywhere and for some reason I couldn't get the hang on how to properly stir, thus causing the batter to go everywhere. That's pretty much when Blue took over and put me on watch duty, which consisted mostly of watching the pan and making sure that the pancakes didn't burn. Only thing is though. I don't know what a cooked pancake is supposed to look like.

And after burning several pancakes and almost setting a fire, that's pretty much how I ended up sitting in one of the stools at the countertop. While Blue was finishing up the breakfast I almost ruined. In addition to that, Reverse was somewhere in the area laughing her now intangible coccyx off.

"OMG!!! I can't believe you messed that up so badly!!!! And I got the pleasure of watching the whole thing go down!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" she could barely speak a full sentence after that.

I growled, "Hah laugh it up. I'm sure you are enjoying this so much." I muttered.

Blue turned to me with a confused look on his face, "I AM NOT LAUGHING AT YOU. IT IS PERFECTLY NATURAL TO NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK AFTER BEING IN THE UNDERGROUND. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT EVEN I, THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE, STRUGGLED GREATLY TO FULLY GRASP THE ART OF COOKING! EVEN THEN I CAN ONLY REALLY BAKE RATHER THAN COOK. EDGE DOES MOST OF THE COOKING." he explained.

"Apologies Blue, I was not referring to you, Reverse was making a rather rude comment about me in the kitchen. But I am glad to hear that there is a possibility for improvement." I told him.

"OF COURSE. BUT UM...WHO IS REVERSE?" Blue asked.

"Reverse is a mistake that keeps following me around like a morbid puppy. She was the one who was trying to kill everyone during the whole fiasco the other day." I waved off.

"OH! I WAS WONDERING WHERE THE OTHER SKELETON WENT! WAS THAT INDEED HER?" he asked.

"Yep, sorry about that by the way, thankfully I was able to seal her away in time, before she could do some real damage I mean." I told him.

"AND WHY DO YOU CALL HER A MISTAKE?" he asked.

"A story for another time Blue. It looks like you're almost done with cooking, if it's alright with you, I can go wake up the others and tell them that food is ready." I deflected.

Blue noticed the deflection and agreed. He turns back to the food as I leave to go get the others. I knocked on each door that had a sign on it. A few answered with groans, others answered with shouts, and even fewer answered their doors. But I came back with a full house.